Chapter 2

"When I Look At You"

Put her in a flight
Private jet she earned the dick
Pole in my room
Brought a stripper bitch
To teach a trick
You know light skinns
Still running sht

*Narrative POV*
Khaleigh was the last person to wake up. Once she woke up De'Anté was getting ready for school. "Finally yo ass up" De'Anté chuckled. "Very funny" Leigh gave a devilish grin. "Daddy put yo ass to sleep" De'Anté responds. She rolled her eyes and decided to wear white top cream colored hoodie and a salmon color skinny jeans with her sparkly converse like shoes. Khaleigh went inside De'Anté bathroom and flat iron her hair. While De'Anté was just looking in the mirror at himself. "Do you mind I need to fix my hair and make-up" Leigh pushed De'Anté out the bathroom. "You gon quick putting yo mf hands on me" De'Anté said as she slammed the door. "How the hell a nigga get kicked out his own damn bathroom" De'Anté said in disbelief. After Khaleigh got ready her and De'Anté left for school. She checked her phone and had 5 missed calls. Her dad called twice and mom called once. Tymetria called once at 11:30 and Khamina called her at 1am. She had 7 unread messages.

"Mija wya this your mother" 11:00 p.m.

"Babygirl wya you got us worried"
11:02 p.m.

"Bitch you at De'Anté house smgdh" 11:15 p.m

"Sus you okay" 11:17 p.m

"Khaleigh this your mom again please call me" 11:20 p.m.

"Pick up the phone Leigh" 11:23 p.m.

"This yo daddy again call me" 11:25 p.m.

Khaleigh responded to all of them. As De'Anté drove up to Starbucks. She ordered her usual bagel with an ice coffee. De'Anté drove off headed to school. De'Anté parked in the student parking lot. "Aye imma drop you off" De'Anté stated as he hugged and kissed Leigh. "Igh be good" she giggled. Khaleigh went to catch up with Tymetria at zero hour. "Bitch spill the tea" Leigh got excited. Tymetria was blushing hella hard. "Okay me and De'montré hooked up I want to say 6 months ago. "Six months really Me'me" snarled Khaleigh. "I'm sorry with everything going on with you it was never the right time, forgive me" Me'me explained with her puppy dog eyes. "Okay fine I guess I can forgive you not telling me" Khaleigh dramatically sighed. "Well like I was saying while you was getting tongued down by Dee.

Tré was talking to me about how we need to stop hiding. So at the carnival once y'all did y'all thing or whatever me and Tré went back in his car. "You did it in the car" Khaleigh exclaims. "Shh as I was saying we indeed had sex in the car". "You know those Italians got that A1 stroke game" Tymetria laughed. "So what happen at Dee house" she grinned. Leigh fanned her off "girl nothing we just came in and mama Di'amonté went off on him you know her usual fussing and cussing". "De'Anté and I went upstairs. I took a shower first but knowing De'Anté his ass joined. I didn't mind at first cause I could use to company". "But this muthafucka was on one kissing my neck and shit. So you already know what went down in the shower". "After he got his lil nut off I took my pregnant ass to sleep". Tymetria squealed with excitement.

*De'Anté POV*
In the gym the boys were running the track 6 laps then off to basketball. While I was jogging I caught up with Xavier. "Wasp nigga" I gave a head nod. "Shit getting this money fucking bitches" Xavier joked. "You and me both but I'm tied down to Khaleigh" I respond. "Yea parenthood here y'all ready" he asked. "I am but not all the time its a process that imma have to get use to" I protested. Xavier saw Khamina walk in. "You like the other Cantores huh" I chuckled. "Dude she got a banging body mama fed her good" Xavier bit his knuckles. "Fuck nah you hella nasty but best of luck bruh" I jogged past him. Zero hour came to an end and 1st period was a complete boring ass period. I had computer science shit was so lame. I was hella bored so I was about to catch up on some Z's. "Mr. Darcelos I'm glad you are awoke. "Maybe after school detention will be more appropriate time to sleep" my teacher Ms. Hanges retorts. I rolled my eyes as I was irritated. I went to text Khaleigh.