Chapter 24

"Heartbreak"

*Narrative POV*

Three weeks later the group were all heading bck to LA to celebrate Mr. and Mrs. Cantores 25th anniversary. Time has changed since Marianna and De'Anté left. Antonio and Candace have been going strong he always helps Candace with the baby. Victoria and De'montré have yet to speak to each other.

Wow I guess they really are stubborn to the max. Zarianna and Colby are on their way to another doctors appointment. Meanwhile Marianna has been getting on De'Anté last nerve with this accident. She being so damn overprotective it's crazy.

*Zarianna POV*

"Babe were is my jack..." I ask.
"It's in the car were you left it last night" Colby interrupts. "Thanks bae" I kissed Colby cheek. Now we was on our way to the doctor then sunny LA here we come. Colby finished putting the last of our luggage in the back of the car. Meanwhile I was on FaceTime with my brudda Tré.

Z-babeh:
"Why you seem sad"

D-babeh:
"I ain sad sis it's just alot I'm going through right now"

Z-babeh:
"Like what I'm all ears"

D-babeh:
"You sound just like Marianna but it ain nothing too deep I can't handle"

Z-babeh:
"Ok brudda"

D-babeh:
"Anyway where y'all headed"

Z-babeh:
"We on our way to the hospital"

D-babeh:
"OK send me pics of ya sonogram"

Z-babeh:
"Will do big bruh"

D-babeh:
"K luv you sis"

Z-babeh:
"Luv you too"

After the conversation wit De'Anté and I Colby started the car as we drove down the street. "So babe are your excited about learning the sex of the baby" Colby glanced at me while driving. "You don't even understand the feeling right now but I already know it's a girl" I respond.

Colby just laughed as he continue to drive on the highway. I just stared out the window and was lost in the beautiful scenery at my display. Colby finally reached the hospital and drove into the parking lot. Butterflies immediately made their presence in my stomach. As Colby parked the car I did a silent prayer.

Colby and I went inside the hospital and I signed in. We only had to wait for 45 minutes until Dr.Welsh was ready to see me. "Welcome back Zarianna and Colby" Dr. Welsh greeted. "Hi Dr. Welsh" I smiled. "So today is finding the sex of the baby correct" he asked. "Yes sir it's about that time" Colby said.

"Ok well Ms. Zarianna I'm going let you change I'll be back in 10 minutes" Dr. Welsh exited the room. "Can you help me" I looked at Colby. Without another word Colby stripped me. Like a dog Colby stared at me like I was a juicy t-bone steak. "Can we" he asked with puppy eyes.

"We in a hospital and our flight to LA isn't until 2 hours don't play with me" I answered. "Please bae" he plead. I finished putting on my gown then shot an evil glare at Colby. In walked in Dr. Welsh. "Ready". "Ready as I'll every be" I smile. Dr. Welsh prepared the sonogram as I laid down with Colby holding my hand.

Dr. Welsh put the gel on my stomach moving it around. "So let's see what your having" he said. "I really hope it's a girl" I explain. "Well look at that congratulations Ms. Cantores 4 months from now you'll be delivering a baby girl" Dr. Welsh exclaims. "Omg thanks and more importantly thank you Colby giving me this baby girl" I said beginning to cry.