Yoonseok (sad/sweet)

Start from the beginning

"And so what if I would?" Yoongi yelled. Hoseok could tell this wouldn't end good, both of them were too pissed on the other.

"It's not right Yoongi! Can't you see it at all?" Hoseok said hoping that a little part of Yoongi would be able to see it.

"No I can't! Hoseok you're my boyfriend. No one elses. Mine. So what's wrong if I want you for myself?" Yoongi yelled. He had stepped away from Hoseok so he knew he was getting to a dangerous level of angry.

"There is nothing wrong with it but..God Yoongi how many times do I have to say it's the way you do it. You scare of people! People who have no intrest in having me like that! And even if they did, you need to trust me enough to know I won't cheat on you!" Hoseok said and ran a hand through his hair. Yoongi grew quiet a second which was never a good thing when they were fighting. Hoseok didn't want to fight anymore but the solution seemed impossible and he thought for a second if he should just leave him but quickly dismissed the thought. When Yoongi opened his mouth his whole body was shaking with anger.

"I can't do that! You know damn well that my ex-boyfriend cheated on me!" Yoongi yelled. Hoseok did know that and he felt sorry for Yoongi.

"I know Yoongi and trust me I hate him for hurting you! But I'm not him and I would never do that! I love you with all my heart but when does this end? When I no longer have any friends left? It's too much." Hoseok said. He realised his words and saw they were true. Maybe he really did have to break up. The thought made tears whelm up in his eyes. "I just can't do this Yoongi! I need to calm down and get some fresh air." Hosoek started to walk to the door but Yoongi followed him.

"You're not going out at this time! You want fresh air you go to a window and open it. I need to walk this off so I'll go." Yoongi said. He put his shoes and jackets on and Hoseok watched him as he did. "When are you going to realise I'm only doing this because I love you and I can't afford to lose you." Yoongi said before he left their apartment. Hoseok felt it like someone ripped out his heart and has thrown it into a wall. He went to their bed and laid down. He curled himself up as much as he could and let all his tears out. He hated it. Yoongi was his everything and he loved him so much but he didn't want to live the rest of his life with such a jealous boyfriend. He really felt like he might lose his friends if it didn't stop soon. He cried into the pillow as thoughts kept going around in his mind. The same question popping up in his head: 'Should he break up or not?' He didn't know how long he lay in the bed. He didn't hear Yoongi come in but felt as someone crawled on the bed. Yoongi lay behind him and put his arms around him. It made Hoseok cry harder as it felt so nice and warm. It felt like he was suppose to be there, so why couldn't they just be happy.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi whispered and kissed Hoseok's neck. It made Hoseok long for Yoongi's lips on his own. He turned around so they were looking at each other. He leaned in and kissed Yoongi passionate even though he knew he shouldn't. It was wrong but it was like he was addicted to him. When he pulled away he pushed himself a little away from Yoongi. Kissing wouldn't help them.

"Sorry won't fix this." Hoseok said. "Yoongi I thought a lot about this. About us. I-I don't want to break up with you..but it can't go on this way. I can't be with someone who's that jealous. It's tearing me apart everytime you do it. Like I said before, you can be jealous all you want but you have to handle it another way. You have to trust me. I'm not your ex, I would never cheat on you, I honestly don't even understand how someone could cheat on you...But if you tell me there is no way possible, you can trust me or stop acting like that when you get jealous then...I need to do what's best for me and that's to break up." Hoseok felt empty as he said it. He in no way wanted to break up but that was just where he was at. He could see Yoongi be shocked by the statement and his eyes filled with tears.

"Please don't leave me." Yoongi said with a mushy voice. "Is just...Hoseok you're perfect. You got everything. You have an amazing personality. You got an incredible body. Your face looks like it was made by God himself. Of course others will try to steal you away and I won't allow that." Yoongi said. It hurt Hoseok to see him so desperate.

"No Yoongi and you shouldn't. But this really isn't about everybody else. This is about you and me. Listen the way I feel about you, it's not something I've felt before. You're all I've ever wanted. You really are." Hoseok said. It felt like his heart was beating just for Yoongi. "This is about you trusting me. Every person I see could hit on me but I would never never chose anyone of them over you. If you can just see that, then you wouldn't react like that and..everything would be good. Can you just please at least try to understand that?" Hoseok said. It might sound harsh but it was exactly what he needed to fix it. Yoongi fell quiet before he nodded.

"I'll try." Yoongi said. "But Hosoek is not really about me not trusting you as much as is about me not feeling like I deserve you. That I'm not good enough. That's why I react like that. If I can somehow push them away from you, you can't compare them to me and you won't leave me." Yoongi said tears streaming down his face. Hoseok had never thought of it like that but as he said it, it made perfect sense. He had been cheated on, because "he wasn't good enough". Hoseok moved closer and promised himself to do everything so Yoongi could understand he was perfect in his eyes and no one could beat him. He dried Yoongi's tears away gently and kissed his lips carefully.

"I hadn't thought about it like that. I'm sorry Yoongi I should have seen it." Hoseok said. "You are perfect for me okay? No one can compare to you. You're so high up in my love no one can even touch you."

"I just love you so much." Yoongi said through his tears. Hoseok had really never seen Yoongi so broken down.

"I love you too." Hoseok said. "Let's make a deal. Everytime you feel jealous when we're out in public, you take my hand and hold it as tightly as you want. Afterwards I'll assure you that I love you and won't leave you. How does that sound?" Hoseok wanted to do everything to make him feel better.

"I would like that." Yoongi said and dried his tears away.

"Let me start right now. Yoongi I love you more than you can imagine and I won't leave you. You deserve me more than anyone else in this world. You take care of me. You love me. You make me happy. You're the perfect boyfriend for me." Hosoek said and it made Yoongi smile slightly. "Come here." Hoseok said. He pulled Yoongi in and Yoongi hovered over him. Their lips met in a passioante kiss filled with love. When they pulled away Yoongi lay down and pulled Hoseok in so he could rest his head on Yoongi's chest.

"You know you're perfect for me too right?" Yoongi said after some time.

"We're perfect for each other." Hoseok replied and turned his head so Yoongi would kiss him. When he did Hoseok smiled. They lay there until they both slowly fell asleep. Hoseok knowing that after this, he really would never break up with Yoongi. It suddenly seemed crazy he had even thought like that. Yoongi meant the world to him and he would make sure Yoongi would never forget.