Chapter 9

TYLER'S POV.

" Say something I'm giving up on you , I'll be the one if you want me too anywhere I would've followed you say something I'm giving up on you " the music played then he paused it ." ok so after I do the solo you come in when Christiania dose and I start of watching you and I'll let you make your own solo but I want us to come back together on the chorus " he said sipping his water bottle . me and Maxxie had hung out a lot this past week specially since my only so called friends have abounded me . even Sasha won't talk to me . And to top it off mom and dad arnt talking I think they're getting a divorce I don't know anymore . they've found two more bodies it's all just getting to be a bit much . " You ok ?" Maxxie asked " Yea just a lot on my mind lets just start on this " I said " ok " he said coming up behind me and lifting my right leg " I thought you could kick off and spin and I could catch you you push away and the I grab your hand " he said his breath fanning my neck causing me to shiver . I lightly felt his lips graze my neck . I quickly turned and put my hands on his chest " Maxxie what are you doing ?" I asked " Something I've wanted to do since I saw you dance " he said then smashed his lips into mine . after a minute I started to kiss him back .... but it didn't feel right like a kiss should . It felt emotionless and that's not his fault cause he was good but something about it didn't feel right . I pulled away and said " so this dance tho " he and I both laughed and he started the music again .

After I had gotten home I went into my room I noticed my window was open i grabbed the knife under my desk . I walked tword the closet and pulled it open ready to strike but it was empty . I looked under the bed then out my window I heard something rustle in the bushes so I quickly closed and locked my window . what was out there ? was it one if the of the wolfs from the other night that " got away " or was it the alpha . I closed the curtains and closed my closet . I'm thinking to much I just need to shower .

I walked into the warm stream of water and felt so relaxed so at ease . I grabbed the shower gel and washed away all the stress from the day and dance . did I like Maxxie ? I mean yea he's hot and he makes me laugh but the kiss didn't feel right it felt wrong . why was that ? then Marcus came to mind . no ! fuk him he's ignored me for the past two weeks so he can fuk himself . what had I even done ? that was the question that had been on my mind till I fell asleep .

When I got up I noticed it was cold in my room I looked over to see my window open and it was snowing which is weird . I got up and closed my windows locking them I thought I did this last night I looked over to see my laptop open and the screen was all scratched all up . On the screen some one had typed " SOON " then the I realized what the scratches were they were the alpha symbol hundreds of them . I slammed the top down and that's when I heard a scratching noise at my window . I yanked the curtain back and there was nothing there . I let out a sigh of relief and laughed to my self . I turned to face my bead then I heard glass shatter and I was being pulled out the window .

I shot up from bed sweating . it was just a dream I told my self . I looked at the clock and saw I was late . " Shit !" I cussed and ran to the shower .

At lunch Maxxie sat down and asked " where were you this morning ?" "Running late " I shrugged " Well turn your frown upside down because we're going to a party " he said " oh really now ?" I asked " indeed it's at David stems house apparently it's going to be mind blowing " he smiled " ok um can you give me directions ?" I asked "don't be silly I'll pick you up around seven " he said and then kissed my cheek . I faked smiled and looked up to see Marcus look at me then walk out the cafeteria . great more fuking boy drama .

It was around 6:49 when I got out the shower . I quickly dried my hair and picked out an outfit I looked in the Mirror and fixed my hair one last time . I guess I looked good I mean my out fit was pretty simple a red mayday parade shirt , black skinny jeans and converse . I grabbed my silver bracelet whip that had saved me from the alpha . I wrapped it around my wrist as I heard Maxxie beep the horn . I ran out side and into the car " well hello there sexy " he said and wiggled his eyebrows i just laughed and buckled up .

When we got to the party there were already tons of people here dancing , drinking , making out , taking body shots , playing beer pong .
We weren't there long before Maxxie was drunk off his ass he kept trying to kiss me but I'd pull away . I told him I had to go to the bathroom so I walked into the kitchen then through the dinning room that's where I saw Marcus a red cup in his hand he turned and saw me . I tryed to play it off like I didn't see him but he walked up and said " hey can we talk I need to explain thi-" I cut him off " oh we need to talk ? Fuk you ! if you wanted to talk to me you could have the past to weeks but you've ignored me so fuk off Marcus !" Then we heard shattering glass Marcus grabbed me as if to protect me . we heard screams and we both ran into the other room and there was a dead girl who looked like she had been thrown through the sliding glass door . I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled us into the dinning room . he slammed the sliding the doors closed and then the lights went out " what the fuk " he whispered yelled . I grabbed my phone and started to look for weapons . I opened a cabinet and saw a medium sized box I opened it and saw it was full of silverware . I grabbed the serving knife and stake knife . " Ok stay in here" I said but he grabbed my arm " are you fucking crazy !? " He asked " Marcus " I said looking at him I kissed him then pulled back " I'm sorry " I did he looked confused then I head butted him knocking him out I rubbed my head then slid the doors open . I took off my bracelet and wrapped it around the knobs locking him in . I walked into the kitchen and right across the room standing in the door way was the alpha I throw the stake knife and heard it yell as I slid across the counter . I grabbed the meat mallet and faced the alpha and saw it grab the knife and his in pain as it grabbed the knife . there was no way out . I charged at the alpha and dived so that I slide through it's legs .i quickly got to my feet and ran to the living room and hid behind the couch . Looked up and saw another dead body im pretty sure I had chem with her. I searched her pockets and found her phone . I slid mine across the room and waited . when I heard it come into the room I hit the call button and the alpha heard my phone start going off it ran to the sound that's when I jumped up and stabbed it in the back with the knife it turned swiftly smacking me sending me flying across the room and into a wall . I spit out the blood that was now in my mouth and stood up . I saw it turn around to face me . it hissed as it pulled the knife out and hissed as the silver burned it . it tossed it across the room then ran at me . I spun quickly and used the force to smash the mallet into the side of it's head . I ran and grabbed the knife I turned and it grabbed my throat " do it !" I yelled and it lifted it's claws . I plunged the knife into it's chest and it dropped me . I closely crawled away coughing I looked back to see it turning back to it's human form. the way he looked at me dead it's eyes still glowing red till the turned a shit brown . I sat there until I heard a breaking noise and I looked to the door way and the police were running in guns head high .