Chapter 6

MARCUS POV

I'd missed him the past week . sure he was released from the hospital but he still couldn't go to school yet . he said he was coming back tomorrow and I couldn't sleep . I was to exited . I don't know why but I loved being around him the way he smelled like salt and strawberries drove me wild . I sat up and bed with the thought " what if he's your mate ?" . No that's stupid ..... He couldn't be .... could he ? what dose it feel like ? how would I know ?
I could ask Devin but he'd tease me ..... I could ask Sasha .

I grabbed my phone and texted her .

ME: hey Sasha

Sasha:What it's like 3am

ME: yeah I know sorry I just can I talk to you about something ?

Sasha: um yea is. Everything ok ?

Me:idk did Devin ever tell you what it was like when he thought you guys were mates ?

Sasha:um yea why?
Sasha:OMFG did you find your mate ?
Is it a guy or girl ? do I know them ?

Me: I don't know yet ......

Sasha: oh um ok .... he said it was like looking at some one and seeing everything you need in them , he said he knew for sure after are first kiss :/

Me: ok ...... how do I get some one to kiss me ?

Sasha: -.- you serious right now ? you are like one of the most attractive guy I know !!!!

Me:yea but like how would I get them to want to kiss me I mean Tyler dosnt seem like he would want to kiss me :/

Sasha: HOLY FUK'N SHIT TYLER!?!?!?!?! TY TY MY BABY OMG
Sasha: I think I died a little
Sasha: ok ok ok I'm almost 90% sure he wants to kiss you ! so I would say go over to his house tomorrow and come on to him ! if he wants it then give it to him ! omg I'm so fuking happy :D

Me: haha you sure that'll work ?

Sasha: yes ;D now get some sleep !

Me:ok haha night !

She didn't respond . I couldn't believe I was gonna do this . What if he's not my mate ? what if he doesn't want this kiss ? what if I hurt him ? .........
I fell asleep with so many questions on my mind .

I woke up at like eleven o'clock " shit !" I said grabbing clothes and running for the shower .

" God dammit !" I cursed drying my hair ." you ok in there?" my mom asked through the door " uh yea ... Just running late " I said pulling on my boxer briefs . I grabbed my phone and jacket and ran out to my car .

I walked into the school and by the time I got there it was already lunch so I signed in and headed to the lunch room . when I got there I saw him . I never noticed how his eyes sparkled in the light . " Good morning sleeping beauty " devin greeted me " haha very funny " I faked yawned and sat down . "How are you " I asked him and he just shrugged and said " better " . " So um Ty you wanna hang out this weekend ?" I asked " hmm I'll ask ok ?" he smiled and I just nodded .

I was on my way to 6th period when I noticed the class rooms door as locked and everybody was waiting out side "What going on ?" I asked then it hit me . that smell . the smell of a dead body . " Some one go get the janitor " I said and a freshmen nodded and left . "Figures mr.vodka breathes not here " I heard some one say . " Ok back up " the janitor brad said and jingled his keys and unlocking the door . when he hit the lights we all gasped and some screamed . mr.bulier was spread through out the room a pice here a pice there . and on the chalk board was carved a symbol . the symbol which meant alpha . " shit " I cursed as the schools officer and principal cleared us out the hallway and sent us to the auditorium .

I found Devin and grabbed him " it's a alpha " I whispered " what ?!" he asked " i saw the alpha symbol carved in the chalk board " I answered " shit ! ok ok this was a warning to let all other alphas and betas know that he's here so that means we gotta get him before kills anyone else because you know he will " he sighed " ok let's get out of here" I said .

Once we got back to the house we headed down to the basement where my dad kept the city's maps cause he worked on electricity . " Ok an alpha would look for a place not populated but not to far from population " he said turning on the map . " He also wants it big " I added " it's probably not a house .... it's probably a apartment complex " he said grabbing a file and opening it . " Ok there are some on flowandreas drive " he said " Ok I'll grab my jacket " I sighed and ran up stairs .

When we got there I could smell blood it was old but there . we finally found the source of the smell on the third floor . I kicked open the door and let my wolf side , my sideburns , teeth , and claws grew and my my forehead wrinkled and my eyes glue yellow . I looked over and saw Devin had wolfed out to. we walked and saw Broken glass every where . I stopped and picked up a arrow , hunters ? Just then I heard some thing when I looked up I saw him . Tyler with a bow .