Caleb POV

I sat across on the couch from Robin. She had this crazy look in her eyes. I don't know why I always end up with crazy bitches. I knew I should have wifed that Irish chick I used to take Chemistry class with. She was a fine as girl too. Smart, pretty, funny, man I was just young and dumb. Plus Des playfully ass told the girl I had a STD.

"What's on your mind?" Robin smiled as if she hasn't just put a gun to my head. I'm not gone tell this crazy ass girl I'm thinking about another woman. She might cut my dick off and feed it to our fish.

"You and how foolish I was to ever think about leaving you." I said. She smiled and stood up. She strutted next to me and sat down.

"You really mean that?" She asked.

Hell no!

"Yea baby girl." I smirked. I even leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"I was thinking maybe we should start planning our wedding." She smiled. I looked down at the ring I gave her. That was the biggest mistake of my life. What the fuck was I thinking?!

"Yea baby." I smiled.

"I'm going to go upstairs and put something sexy on. I want to cook for you today and cherish." She smiled. She wrapped her arms around me. I could feel the gun in her side. She quickly ran up stairs.

I got my phone from the pillow cushion where I saw her put it and dialed Des's number.

"Des where the fuck you at?! This bitch is trying to poison me." I panicked.

"Calm down I'm in Boston now. I'm at the police department trying to convince them that Robin got you hostage." She said.

"Hurry up Des. This bitch is crazier than I thought." I said.

"Okay. Okay. Just keep cool with her. We about to get this crazy bitch out the picture." She laughed deviously.

"Aite I'm gone trust you Des." I said while looking at the stairs making sure she wasn't walking down.

"See that's why I can't stand you now. You always think I'm gone screw you over. I got this lil homie." She assured me. I laughed and hung up. I quickly put the phone back and walked into my office. I got my gun from my desk and loaded it. I put it back in as I heard her in the doorway.

"What are you doing?" She asked with suspicious eyes.

"Checking for my papers. We doing a signing tomorrow at the mall." I lied right through my teeth. She studied my face for a second. It was completely silence. Please hurry up Des.

"So do you like my outfit?" She twirled around. She looked great but don't let that fool you. This bitch is still crazy.

"I love it." I said completely honestly.

"Remember, this is what I wore on our first date." She smiled. I wish I would have known she was this way before I proposed to this female version of Jeffrey Dahmer.

"What is that stain on your dress?" I pointed. As she looked down I quickly put the gun in the back of my pants before she looked back up.

"What stain?" She looked up at me.

"Never mind. It was just a wrinkle." I smirked. She walked towards me. Her heels clacking on the hard wood floor.

"Caleb I really hope you appreciate a good woman like me because Desiree nor Starr can give you this." She brushed her body against mines. I leaned back on the wall as she kissed my lips.

I'm gone whoop Des ass whenever she get here! She taking too fucking long.

Des POV

"So officers." I said while strutting around the room as the watched my curves and figure. All of their mouths hung open.

"My friend is in trouble and he needs me." I leaned over in the first cop's face revealing all of my cleavage.

He pulled his shades down slightly and got a good look at them.

"And what's your name again Mrs?" He said never looking me in the face.

"That doesn't matter. All that matters is that I get what I want." I said while stroking his inner thigh. That drove Ray crazy. I always do that to him.

"And who is this friend?" He slightly said as I bit my bottom lip.

"Robin Grey and Caleb Anderson." I said going quickly back to normal.

I knew this whole sexual act would work. These Boston police ain't shit but a bunch of perverts.

"Okay boys! Pack up! We got a case on our hands." The officer shot up out his seat and told the other men. I simply smiled and nodded. I always come through.