Chapter 14

"Ow! What the hell Gabby?!" I groaned at Sarah's loud voice, which added to my headache.

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that I was inside my room, where it was dark and completely away from sunlight. 

Not really, but it was kind of dark. Blame it on the blinds, idiot!

I slowly sat up, with my hand still on my head. How the hell did we end up here?

"Yo. Sarah! Wake up!" I continuously said as I pushed Sarah's arm off my legs, and soon enough she decided to sit up with her hand over her head as well.

"What?!" she asked

"How the hell did we get home last night?" I asked and tried so hard to recall last night.

An hour or so after the game, pretty much everyone in Brentwood went back to Adam's place for the team's victory party. Of course, what's a party without getting drunk.

And that's what I'm curious about.

How the hell did we get home if I was too drunk to drive?

And as if on cue, Nick came inside my room, holding a glass of water and four pills of aspirin.

"Hey. Done with the hangover already?" Sarah asked and grabbed the two pills and took it down.

"Kind of" Nick answered and handed me the remaining two pills

"So, how did we manage to get home? Did you drive us?" I asked after gulping the pills down

"I don't think so. I was drunker than the two of you combined" Nick answered

"Okay? So how did we get home then?" I asked

"Jace" my eyes grew a bit wide, and the hang over was suddenly out of my body as my heart started to beat rapidly. 

Either it had something to do with Jace, or it was the side effect of having a hangover and taking in aspirin. "Anyway, Sarah I'm driving you home now" Sarah nodded the got up of my bed

"See you tomorrow" Sarah said. I simply nodded, since I was still a bit weak to mutter another word.

I plopped back down on my bed for a few minutes, before deciding to check my phone.

Kind of shocked me when I noticed that it was already 3:30pm. And to top it all off, the realization hit me that I was going out with Jace tonight. And 4 hours and 30 minutes, isn't really enough time for me to get ready with my date with Jace.

I mean, I still don't know what I'm going to wear, and how I'll do my hair and stuff.

And I should have just said those three words, then I wouldn't be worrying about this and just be in bed.

But I didn't. I, instead went with the bad option and agreed to go on a date with him.

Come to think of it, why did I agree to go out with him?

Oh who cares how I'll look like later!

I laid back down my bed and took a nap. By the time I woke up, it was already 6, which meant I absolutely had NO time to get ready. 

I immediately jumped out of bed and headed off to take a shower.

Since this isn't at all a major crisis, instead of my usual 10-minute shower (where I usually just think a lot about life, just saying) I skipped that part and got to shower in 5mins tops. I picked out my outfit, which contained more black than the one I wore on my date with Adam and did my make-up with the towel wrapped around my head.