Chapter 33

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooong since I last updated that I myself had to read the story to make me remember how I was supposed to make the story line go. Nevertheless, here's chapter 33 ;)

My head was effin pounding! Then it took me a few seconds to realize that the reason for this, and for waking up, was because of Nick pounding on my door, yelling 'wake up!'

I groaned then reached for my phone. 

It was 6:50 and I had to double check to make sure that my phone had the right time, because if it really was 6:50, then I'm surprised that Nick woke me up this early. That Nick woke up this early. 

I got up to open my door because he just would not stop at pounding the door.

"I woke up like, 10 minutes ago! What the fuck?!" I said, which was probably loud enough to be considered as shouting, because as I told him that, he leaned back a little. 

You know, like how in cartoons when someone would shout and the other person would be like taken back with the shout? 

It was exactly like that, minus the hair effects.

"Good" was the only thing he managed to reply then smirked as he waltzed back to his room. And I was standing there by my door frame, thinking to myself 

What. The. Fuck. Just...what.

I shrugged the weirdness off and got ready for the day.

As I was putting my shoes on, I realized how different this day was going to be. 

I mean, except for the fact that I have Adam, everything would be different. 

Or at least different from what I've been used to the past couple of months. 

It was like, everything was going back to the way it was. 

The boring way, anyway. 

I sighed and looked at myself on the mirror one last time before heading downstairs to eat breakfast. 

And this day honestly couldn't get any else weirder. Because by the time I got to the kitchen, Nick was already there halfway through his breakfast. As I sat down the stool, he got up with his bowl.

"Good morning sis!" Nick said as he kissed my head and walked past me and over to the sink to drop his bowl. 

I wanted to cry that time. 

No, not because I was happy or flattered-fuck no! 

I wanted to cry, because Nick was hella creepy! 

Like, serious-fucking-ly! 

What if, some guy entered the house last night, skinned Nick to death, and is now plotting on doing the same thing to me next but he's like 'hmmm lemme play it cool first so she don't suspect a thing'. 

Father God, Holy Spirit, please don't let anything happen to me!

"You ready for school, sis?" Nick asked in that flowery tone he's been using the rest of the morning. My eyebrow arched up

"You ready to tell me who you really are and what you've done to my brother?" I said as I gripped on my spoon. 

Some scenario was already playing on my mind, like how this dude would take the skin suit off his body and attack for me. 

But before he does, I've got my spoon to stab him.

Hmm. Now that I think about it, I'm not really sure as well as to how you could use a spoon to stab someone. Haha.