beth greene ➳ gunshot

the loud bang penetrated your ears with an alarming loudness, stopping you in your tracks

the loud bang penetrated your ears with an alarming loudness, stopping you in your tracks. you looked towards the door of the dark prison and saw beth looking angered and tired. you weren't surprised really. you had been arguing with maggie again and she hated that.

you and maggie had got on fine and liked each other as people until she found out about you and beth. it wasn't that she didn't trust you or something, she was just protective of her sister and scared for her to get hurt. maggie had been able to tell with the few people beth had dated before you, that it wasn't that serious and beth wasn't too bothered about them.

you were different. you and beth had an undeniable chemistry and deep care for one another but you always went on runs and helped out. to be honest, you always got yourself into some sort of danger and maggie just didn't want you to get killed and beth to be heart broken, because she would be.

"beth!"

you and maggie both yelled at the same time, your hands flying to your ears. you had never seen beth act like that before or even touch a gun and from maggie's reaction, neither had she. beth just hated seeing two of the people she loved most in the world fighting and couldn't stand putting up with it anymore.

"quit fighting! i love you both and you need to stop, now."