rick grimes ➳ really good

rick sat at a table in the prison, watching as you moved around, bending down and playing with judith

rick sat at a table in the prison, watching as you moved around, bending down and playing with judith. you and rick had got on well from the moment you turned up at the prison searching for sanctuary. the group had been kind to you and allowed you to stay with then, rick had took a real interest in you because he thought that you were beautiful. 

you had became good friends with him, spent quite a lot of time with him and you really liked him too. every time you brushed past each other and your skin touched or he smiled at you it would make your stomach twist with nerves and excitement. 

rick felt the same which is why he watched you play with his daughter because the sight made his heart contract. his eyes were filled with lust and his little finger grazed up and down the exterior of his slightly chapped lips, imaging what yours would feel like against them. 

"are you staring at me?" 

you asked as you looked back at him, a smile taking over your expression. 

"i can't help it." 

he admitted feeling a burst of confidence when he saw the happy expression on your face and the look in your eyes that seemed to mirror his. 

"why?" 

you questioned slightly nervous, wondering if there was something on your face or in your hair because that would be really embarrassing. however, you didn't expect the words that left his lips and lingered in the air, making you want to move towards him and smash your lips together. 

"you just, you look really good."