shane walsh ➳ steam

"you feel shit too, huh?"

you asked shane as you saw him on the corridor, he usually looked broody but his eyes were narrowed more than usual and his demeaner was angered. everybody was running around that place so happy like everything had turned right in the world but you didn't trust jenner, your brother jim had just been left to die and you did not want to celebrate.

shane nodded at you simply before you had an idea. showers had always made you feel better in the past and so did drinking alcohol so why not combine them, with shane.

you wanted something that would take your mind off the utter shit of the world and that's why happened as you stood under the warm running water, admiring shane's toned body and noticing him doing the same to you. you both took turns swigging from the two bottles of alcohol you had.

staying in the shower together until your fingers were wrinkled and the steam had taken over the room, misting it and making it almost impossible to see through but you liked it and so did he. you had revelled in the calming feeling the hot streaks of water gave you combined with the buzz of the alcohol and shane. you looked at each other as you stepped out of the bathroom.

"let's drink more, yeah."