negan ➳ freaky deaky

"when can we leave?"

you asked negan in a tired tone as you stood alongside him in alexandria, one of the communities that the saviours had taken charge of. the leader rick was stood next to you and negan, everybody was scared shitless and you were getting really bored. rick looked at you with wide eyes, presumably because he would not dream of speaking to negan like that, however, you always spoke to negan like that. you had stumbled upon the saviours in the forest years ago and negan had immediately liked you. you weren't officially one of his wives but everybody just grouped you in with them, even though negan definately liked you more.

"do you have something better to do?"

he asked, his tone slightly harsher than it usually was with you because of the company you were in but you could see through it because he was nice to you the majority of the time. you weren't stupid, you knew he wasn't a nice person but he treated you well and looked after you.

"i can think of a few things."

you raised an eyebrow at him with a smirk as he began to grin widely and lifted his hand up, one finger crossed over another one and sending a humouress glance to rick to intimidate him in some way.

"i got my fingers crossed for a little freaky deaky."