Sexting teacher -Namjoon/Rap Monster x Reader

SMUTTTTT!!!!

Smut meter: 10!!!

Y/N .p.o.v.

I walked down the hall to my class. english now , its so boring with that old bitch, i'll just text Namjoon I bet he wouldn't mind.

I pulled out my phone , checking for teachers before texting Namjoon.

Rap Daddy<3

Me: Namjoonie~

Rap daddy<3: aren't you meant to be in class?

Me: Im on my way to it rn :( it's boring , the old bitch talks bullshit and its always boring

Rap daddy<3: go to class and ill reward you later , i need to go :*

Me: Okay bye

I put my phone back into my pocket and lined up at the door with the other people."Boo!" My friend said as she appeared behind me before placing her head on my shoulder,"Mrs fuck face isn't in today."She said and I mentally celebrated."Really? That means we wont have a boring lesson and I don't have to fall asleep-" I got caught off by the teacher next door to our room shushing us."My class is having a test!" She yelled and we all shut our mouths."I'll let you in but be quiet , take out your books and wait for your teacher." She said and went to the door before opening it for us with her keys.

We all walked in , filling the class one by one. I sat beside Y/F/N like always and we both took out our books waiting for our cover teacher...

"Sorry i'm late , a pupil fell in the corridor." A deep voice said at the door and we all turned around , I saw a tall male with blonde hair closing the door.

He turned around and my heart dropped.

Namjoon.

His brown eyes scanned the room and then they landed on me and stayed on me for a while. I gulped as I sunk down in my seat.

Me and Namjoon have been sexting for over two months and we have been also sending each other pictures....This is the first time im seeing him in person..... We were planning to meet each other soon but I thought he lived on like the other side of the planet.

I gulped as I felt his gaze on me again making me uncomfortable. I mean the only pictures of each other we saw were of us naked so I mean im pretty sure I know what hes imagining.

"Hey Y/N , are you okay?You're really red." "Yeh it's okay I-i'm fine." I said avoiding her gaze as I opened my textbook and notebook. "So hello class im Mr Kim and i'll be your teacher today due to your teacher being sick , I teach people english and korean so if you want anything just ask."He said looking around the class.

I pulled out my phone and texted him .

Me: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?!?

His phone buzzed and he excused himself and looked at me before texting back...

Rap Daddy<3: it's not my fault , I get addressed to whatever class im sent to. dont act like you dont like looking at me , your clothes is absolutely out of the school rules , jean Shorts showing off your long beautiful legs , shirt that shows your amazing collar bones and a little bit of cleavage and that cardigan is doing little to none coverage to help it ;) :P can't wait to see that juicy ass of yours jiggle as i will send you to give out the books <3

Me: NAMJOON WE ARE IN CLASS! AND I WONT GET UP! PERVERT

Rap Daddy<3: say that next time you ask daddy to send you dick pics ;)