Epilogue

Luke and I decided we should start trying for a baby to expand our family. Even though we have only been married for a few months, we knew it was time to expand. It was the perfect timing too, Luke was off tour for a few months.

We have been trying for a month or so but it seemed like every test I took, it would always come back as negative.

Luke and I were currently sitting in the waiting room of the doctor's office. I grabbed Luke's hand. "What if something's wrong?" I asked Luke. My knee was shaking, I was so nervous. "Baby, calm down." Luke told me, placing his hand on my leg.

"Everything will be okay." Luke said, kissing my forehead.

"Lillian Bryan." A nurse then called my name. Luke and I got ip and walked to the back. The nurse took us into one of the doctor's offices.

"Dr. Jarman will be in shortly to talk to y'all." The nurse smiled. She closed the door on her way out. Luke and I then sat down in the two chairs in front of the doctor's desk.

I looked around the room while biting my lips, one of my nervous habits.

Luke placed his hand on top of mine. "Darling, it will be okay." Luke spoke again. I shook my head.

"I know something is wrong, Luke. I can feel it." I told him. Before he could say anything, Dr. Jarman walked in.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Bryan." He greeted with a warm smile, shaking our hands. He flipped through the folder he had in his hand and placed it on the desk before sitting across from us. "I've looked through your folder. Your recvent pregnancy test you took here turned out negative, i'm sorry." He explained.

I just frowned and tried to hold back the tears.

Dr. Jarm sighed before looking at us.

"What is it doctor?" Luke asked.

"I hate to tell you this." He said.

"Just tell us." I said, tears already spilling.

"Lilly, you can't have children."

And that's how this ends... Don't hate me! XD But now, this story is now completed! Thanks to everyone who voted and commented!