Chapter 17

Luke and I didn't tell anyone about the engagement as we spent the rest of the week to ourselves when he wasn't performing. The week flew by and I loved every single second of it. We were now flying back to Nashville, Luke has like two weeks off before going on tour again. We decided we would tell family and friends first before posting to social media.

Once again, I had gotten the window seat for some reason. I was leaning my head against Luke's shoulder trying to fall asleep since this flight was gonna be a little longer with two plane switches at airports.

I had on one of Luke's hoodies which was comfortable as the hoodie was a little big on me. "Lilly, we landed." Luke gently shook me thirty minutes later. I rubbed my eyes, trying to get the tiredness out of my eyes.

----

Once we landed in Nashville, we were greeted with LeClaire, Bo and Tate. "Daddy!" Bo ran and Luke caught Bo in his arms. I smiled as Luke hugged and kissed Bo. Tate ran over as fast as his little legs could carry him. He ran to me first and I picked him up. He wrapped his tiny arms around my neck and I kissed his cheek. Once Luke and I switched boys to hug and kiss, we walked over to LeClaire. Luke hugged her first before I did.

"Thanks mama, for watching the boys for a week." Luke and I thanked her. "Don't mention it. Til was at practice so that's why he didn't tag along." LeClaire smiled at us.

"This is a pretty ring, did daddy get it?" Bo was playing with my hand. I looked down and Bo was looking at my engagement ring. LeClaire gasped.

"Thomas, you proposed?" LeClaire asked. Luke grinned, pulling me close. I revealed the ring to her and smiled. "He did." I told her.

"Congratulations!" She pulled us into a hug. "I am glad to call you my daughter." LeClaire told me. I smiled.

Once we got our bags from baggage claim, we headed home.

When we got home, Bo ran inside and Tate just stayed closer to me, holding my hand. LeClaire had dropped us back home and we decided to call all of our friends and family to tell them the good news. As Luke and I were on the hammock as Bo was on the trampoline and Tate was in the sandbox, I dialed my mom and dad's number first.

We were actually facetiming everyone we called.

My mom's face soon appeared on the screen. "Hey Lilly and Luke!" My mom spoke. I smiled. "Hey mom." I said

"Hey Amy." Luke spoke.

"Luke, please. Call me mom." My mom told him. Luke grinned.

"Well, mom. We called because Luke and I have some news!" I spoke.

"Yall pregnant?!" My mom exclaimed. Luke and I laughed.

"No, not that." Luke said.

"Who is pregnant?" My step dad, John walked into the room.

"Lilly and Luke have some news." My mom told him.

"We are not pregnant, sir." Luke said.

"I would hope not. You two aren't even married." My dad said. My mom's eyes widen. She put two and two together.

"You are engaged!" She squealed. I then held up my hand in front of the camera, showing the engagement ring.

---

Once we told my mom and dad we were engaged, we called my sister Kayla. She freaked out when we told her. Luke and I had a really nice laugh of her reaction. We called pretty much everyone we knew. We just finished talking with Hannah on our engagement.

"I think we should put it on Twitter." Luke said, kissing my cheek. I smiled. Luke grabbed his phone and grabbed my hand. He took a picture of it before putting to Twitter:

@LukeBryanOnline: Best week ever, proposed to my love

He immediately got thousand of favorites and re-tweets. Soon enough, he will be trending I suppose.

"Daddy!" Bo then ran over. "I'm hungry." Bo said. "Let's go out to eat then."

---------

We finished eating at Mission BBQ and we decided to let the boys have ice cream. Tate was in the window booth and I was sitting next to him as Bo was across from him and Luke was across from me. "I'm glad you're home, daddy." Bo told Luke.

Luke wrapped his arm around Bo. "Me too, BoBo." Luke said. I smiled before looking at Tate. Tate had vanilla ice cream all over his face. Luke, Bo and I laughed. I grabbed a napkin and helped clean his face.

"Mom." Tate yawned before laying his head on my lap once I helped clean his mouth. I looked at Luke.

"He called me mom." I said.

Luke grinned.

"You are their mom." 

This was another adorable chapter! They told everyone they were engaged and Tate called Lilly his mom! What do you think? Let me know down in the comments and I hoped you all enjoyed! There are four chapters left, (including the epilogue)