Its not you, its me right?

A/N: I think it's about time to have another sad story huh? Well, this one isn't really "sad". I found this video and absolutely loved it and thought I'd base a story off of it, because why not?! I kind of took the piss with this story though. Sorry in advance if it offends anyone.

~~~
You've been in L.A. for two months. That means two months away from the U.K. and two months away from yours truly, Joe Sugg.

"Hey babe!" Joe said answering the phone.
"Hey." You reply. "I'm just leaving now."
"Can't wait." Joe said, sounding a little out of breath on the other end of the phone. "See you in about 10 hours!" Then out of the blue he just hung up.

You thought was weird but decided not to think anything of it. You had 10 hours to sleep and do anything else.

You woke up with two hours left on the flight. What are the odds that Joe's left yet? You thought to yourself and sighed. You stared out the window for the rest of the flight, occasionally taking a photo.

The flight landed and after getting your bags you walked out to the main area.

A text from Joe came through: i c u

What the hell did that mean? It was just creepy, nonetheless.

You were about to text him back when someone ran up behind you and lifted you off your feet. You turned around; it was Joe.

"Joe!" You said smiling.
"Y/N, good to see you."
"Good to see me? What? Not 'I missed you so much and can't wait to get home and binge watch mean girls with you?'" You said doing your best to impersonate Joe.
"Well, yeah that too."

He was acting so weird around you. He just didn't seem like himself at all. On the ride home Joe just let you talk. When you asked him how he was, his vocabulary was more limited than usual.

You got home and went into your room to unpack. By the end, your clothes were in a heap on the floor and you were sorting through them.

"Joe." you call to him. He comes into the room
"Huh?"
"Who's panties are these?" You ask, holding up a small red thong with barely enough lace to wrap around your wrist.
"Oh.... uh... they-they're uh." Joe stammered.
You knew they definitely weren't yours. You would never wear something like that. "What did you do when I was out in LA?" You question him.
"I just hung around here. Why do you ask?"
"When I phoned the other night, you sounded as if you'd just ran a half mile marathon."
"You know I don't run Y/N," Joe joked "that in itself is complete chaos."
You inhaled deeply, clearly annoyed at Joe. Then you realized what had happened.
"You were sleeping with someone. Weren't you?"
"Y/N I-"
"When were you going to tell me? Ever?!"
"Eventually, yeah; because I'd feel guilty." Joe stammered
"There's gotta be a better explanation than 'I'd feel guilty'." You said, mocking his voice. "Why?"
"I missed you Y/N" Joe said as an excuse.
"So what? You found a girl that looked exactly like me? Uh, I DOUBT it." You yelled at him.

He stood at the doorway, speechless.
"If you want to party and fuck other girls, be my guest. We're over."
Luckily you had extra clothes in the drawers. You pulled them out and put them into your pre-emptied suitcase; adding your clothes from the trip in too.
"We're over?" Joe asked, yelling at you from behind.
"Ya. Better have thought about that before you became a womanizer. How many other girls have you had over?"
"Just that one. I promise."
You turn around and look at him, suitcase in hand.
"And how do I know if I can trust you? Huh? Put up security footage and you'll recreate Kim Kardashians sex tape with multiple girls?"
"Come on. No ones like Kim Kardashian. It would be an honour to fuck her."
"UGHHHH!" You scream "YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTH DO YOU?!"
"Y/N, don't do this. You're going to be sorry." Joe warned.
"Oh, is that a threat?" You challenged him.
"No. It's a promise." He retorted.
"Oh, yeah because it's not you, it's me right?" And with that, you walked out the front door, tears streaming down your face.

~~~
Feel free to comment, vote, follow and share! If I'm notified I'll check out your account!