Another one?

"Hey Y/N," Joe calls from the other room.
You're sitting watching TV. It's late at night.
"Hey!" You say, moving over, patting the seat beside you.
He comes and sits next to you.
You rest your head on his shoulder, relaxing.
"What's up?" You say.
"I found this in the mail box today." He says, passing you an envelope.
"What is it?" You ask him curiously.
"If I opened it, that would 1) be violation of your privacy and 2) I would have told you automatically."
Joe was so sweet and thoughtful! That's part of what you loved about him.

"Well open it!" Joe pestered you.
"Okay, okay," you say, opening it.
Inside was a letter.
Y/N,
It is with our deepest sadness and biggest regrets to inform you that you are not applicable for the Heath Care instructors' job in Canada which you applied for.

We would be happy to consider you for the position in following years to come if you decide to apply again.

Thank you,

James Cathway
Heath Care Manager

Joe had been reading the letter behind your back.
"Y/N, what does this mean?" He said, getting angry.
"Oh...." You say. You had applied for a job in Canada but realized that you had forgotten to tell Joe.
"Canada? Canada?! What the bloody hell do you mean you were going to go to Canada?" He asked you angrily.
"Joe, this was when we were taking a break. I have my own life too you know."
"When were you planning on fucking telling me? Huh?"
"I forgot about it okay? But it doesn't matter anyways because I didn't fucking get the job. You don't have to be such a clingy freak! For all I know you could have gone out, gotten drunk and fucked five girls at once."
"Me? Why would I do that?"
"Why would you? Why wouldn't you?"
"If you think I would do that, then you're a bitch. You know that? A selfish bitch. You're a selfish bitch that could be a slut but hasn't told me that either!" He yelled at me.
I looked at him, hurt.
He saw my face and his face softened.
"Y/N," he said
"Forget it." You say, backing up and then turning on your heel and running to your room that you and Joe had been sharing. You close the door, just in time. Joe doesn't have time to slide in after you.

"Y/N," Joe says outside of the door.
You were sobbing. Sitting down in the middle of the floor.
"Y/N. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." Joe said desperately.
"Why don't you go party and get drunk. Oh and maybe you can hook up a few girls that you can then yell at later too!"
"Y/N. It's late. Let me in." He said at the door.
You didn't care. He could sleep on the couch tonight. Tell his whole YouTube family about what happened.

You wake up and find that you've fallen asleep in the middle of the floor.
Then you remember what happened the night before.
You walk over to your closet, pick out a plaid top, a t-shirt for underneath and some shorts. You go into your bathroom, shower, get dressed and brush your teeth. You emerge back into your room, sit on the bed, grab your phone and turn it on. It's at 47%. With your phone, charger and keys in hand, you open your door. Joe isn't there and thankfully he wasn't sleeping against the door or he would have fallen on top of you.
You walk out into the main area. Joe is sleeping on the couch, laptop open on top of him, phone beside him.

You debate about going over and taking it off of him incase it fell and broke. You give in.

You are about to move the laptop off of Joe when he woke up.
"Hey. I was just going to move the laptop incase it fell...." You say to him.
"Oh, thanks love." Joe says, closing the laptop and moving it off of him, sitting up. "Listen, about last night."

"I'm going to get something for breakfast. Want anything?"
"Why don't I tag along. We can go out for breakfast. I'll buy." He said.

You really wanted to go by yourself but Joe really seemed to want to take you. Maybe as an apology.

"Ok." You give in. "Maybe you should get ready though. At least get cleaned up."
"Okay." Joe says standing up and walking towards the room.
"Y/N," he says as he's walking away. You turn around facing him.
"I'm sorry."
You don't respond and he keeps walking.

Once you hear the bathroom door close and the shower start to run, you open up his laptop. There's multiple windows open. One with his editing, one on his Instagram, one on yours, and the last window of Mila Kunis. Joe has always had a thing for Mila even though he's seen her in person once which probably gave him more hope.

You look at the Instagram windows he has open. He had posted a photo of you an him in front of a sunset, him planting a kiss on your cheek.

The caption saying: she's my one and only

You hear the water shut off. You close his laptop again and sit on the couch, pretending to be interested in something on your phone.

"You ready?" He asked emerging from your room, towel drying his hair. A towel was wrapped around his waist.
"Ya I've been ready for a while." You say.
"Let's go then." Joe walks around the house, grabbing his keys.
"Joe." You say. He turns around to face you. "You missing something?"
He looks down and realizes what he's wearing. Or should I say what he's not wearing.
He curses at himself under his breath and runs into the room again. You hear drawers opening and closing. Then you hear something get kicked and Joe cry out.
You laugh and then walk over to the door of your room.
"Joe, you okay in there?" You ask through the door.
"Huh? Oh ya. Thanks love."
You chuckle.
He emerged from your room wearing his army coloured top and ripped black jeans.
"Classy outfit Sugg." You say to him laughing.
His face relaxed a little bit. Your laugh had reassured him from last night.
"You still want to go out?" He asked.
"You're dressed for it." You joked.

"Y/N," he stepped closer. This time you don't step away. "Joe." You reply.
Then you go and give him the biggest hug you ever have and buried your face in his chest.
"I'm sorry." You say.
"Don't apologize. It was my fault." He says
"I know." You say, laughing through tears.
"How about we save our little "date" -"
"Since when was it a date Sugg?" You ask him, looking up at him.
"Okay, well, our little "non-date" then, how about we save it for later tonight."
"Ya." You say. "Can we make it a date then?" You ask him, your face buried in his chest.
"Definitely." Joe said chuckling.
You both cuddle some more, enjoying the embrace of each other.

Eventually you both make your way to your room and are lying next to each other in the bed.
You roll over on your side to face him.
"I love you." You say.
"I love you too." He says to you. With that, he kisses you, and you climb on top of him.
Your hands find their way under his shirt, feeling his lightly defined abs. Your hands make their way to his back. He pulls off his shirt.

You both continue to kiss each other intensely. You feel his hands enter beneath your shirt near your waist, feeling their way closer to your neck. You start to pull your shirt off, Joe helping you.

*later*

Both of you are breathing heavily.
"You know what, screw this." You say sitting up.
"What?" Joe asks surprised. "Did I do something?"
"No." You say, a smile growing on your face. Beneath the covers you pull out your bottoms.
Joe looks at you and smiles.
You then easily pull out your underwear from underneath the covers, showing him and then drop it on the ground next to the bed.
Joe then tries to mimic what you did, pulling off his pants, but succeeds ungracefully.
"Nice moves Sugg." You say laughing
"Oh sweetie, there's more where that came from."
"Why don't you show me?"
You both lie down underneath the covers.

"Y/N," Joe says, in between kisses for you. "I'm sorry for what happened."
"I know." You say.
"And it won't happen again."
"I'll believe it when I see it."
"I promise."

You could say that you and Joe had both forgave each other.