Skinny Love Part 2

A/N:
As requested, here's part 2 of Skinny Love. Above is the other version of Skinny love by Bon Iver.
Feel free to comment, vote and follow! If I'm notified I'll check out your account!

~~
Joe's P.O.V.

I woke up and Y/N wasn't there. Maybe she woke up earlier and went out with a friend.

I texted her
Good morning babe,
Hope we're good about last night.
See you later.

The message was sent but then said Message Failed to send

I pressed Try Again. The same message appeared. Did she change her number? Maybe she just forgot to tell me.

I went onto Instagram. Her account didn't come up.
I decided to get out of bed when I see a note on the table.

I'm sorry. I can't love you anymore.

I stared at the note, thinking I've read it wrong, nope. Those 7 words stared back at me.

What do I do?

Caspar and Josh were coming over in an hour. So I either had to cry right now and be fine when they get here, even though that won't happen. If I start crying I'm afraid I wouldn't stop.

Stop Joe. You've got to be a man.

I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. I looked awful not to mention hungover.
I went to the kitchen and got myself some cereal, brought it back downstairs and got out my laptop. I needed to edit the video for Sugg Sunday.
I looked up into the mirror and noticed: is this what girls look like after a breakup? Add in tears and replace cereal with ice cream? And Netflix?

Then my phone buzzed.
"On our way." It was from Josh which meant it was true, we weren't running on "Caspar" time.

I threw my bowl onto the end of the bed, grabbed a pair of sweatpants and threw on my Sugg Life hoodie. It smelled like Y/N since she'd worn it last night when she was tired and we were watching the titanic together.

Flashback:
We were sitting on the couch watching the titanic.
"Babe, you cold?" I asked.
She nodded.
I grabbed my Sugg Life sweatshirt off the arm of the couch and handed it to her.
She grabbed it and smiled, throwing it on and curling up next to me.

I felt her breathing slow and realized she was asleep. The movie had ended.
I picked her up in my arms and carried her downstairs and tucked her in bed.

I went back upstairs and then got a text from Jack.
Hey bud!
Club tonight?
Hottie is coming ;)

Ooh! But I can't. Y/N's asleep right now. I text back.

Come. On! It's not like she'll know. She's asleep!

I sigh. Okay. C u soon.

I grab my keys and go.
*Flashback ends*

Your P.O.V.
You miss Joe, but he cheated on you.

*Flashback*
You wake up and the house is quiet.
You get out of bed and head upstairs. "Joe?" You call out. No response. The TV is playing a random show.