Lets Go To The Beach-Each!!!

"Go get your bag packed. We're going to the beach." Joe said waking you up by opening the curtains to the hotel you are both staying in.

You groan and roll over in your bed.
"C'mon Y/N! Times a-wasting!"

"Okay." You say, groggily getting out of bed. You are not a morning person, even when it comes to the beach. You go and get your bikini out of your bag and pack a smaller beach bag full of the essentials.

"Finally." Joe said.

You both get into an uber and then a thought comes to you. Joe has been talking lately about how much he wants to see his sister Zoe. He would never say or admit about how much he "misses" his sister but it is sweet.

You text Zoe
Hey Zoe! Joe and I r going to the pier today. Wanna join?

Zoe texted back almost immediately
Hey Y/N, I'm w/ Louise today but we would love to join you!

That's great you text in reply the more the merrier!

Awesome! Darcy and Alfie might come w/ us too.

Okay! C u soon!

You and Joe arrive at the pier in Brighton. You walk around and eventually end up down at the beach.

After spending some time at the beach, you receive a text from Zoe.

Hey we're here! Where abouts on the beach r u?

Hey Zoe! You reply we're half way down the beach across from the arcade.

Okay c u soon!

"Who are you texting?" Joe asked curiously.
"Oh, it's just my friend" you respond.
After a little bit Zoe texts you.

Look behind u!

You look behind you and smile at Zoe, Alfie, Louise and Darcy walking towards you.

Joe is lying down with his hat over his face, tanning.

Once they are all close enough, you can hear them singing

"Let's go to the beach, each, Let's go get a wave," you smile and look down at Joe. At first he smiles because it isn't his favourite song in the world. Then he realizes who it is and bolts up immediately.
Zoe and the gang all continue to sing
"They say, what they gonna say? Have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light"

They stop there, maybe it's because the next little bit was slightly inappropriate for Darcy, maybe because Joe has almost slide tackled Zoe, running up the rocky beach in order to give her a hug.

The next few minutes are spent with hugs and hellos. It was evident that Darcy wasn't very fond of Joe, especially when he came running at the group. Darcy liked you though.

She saw you and ran to give you a big hug.

"Hello Darcy!" You say and return her hug smiling.

"Can you come into the water with me?" She asked you.

"Definitely!" You say starting to take off the clothes you were wearing to cover up your bathing suit.