Discovered Part 1

You were reading through the comments on Joe's latest video even though that's the last thing people say to do. You should have listened to that advice.

Omg I heard a girls laugh in the first clip someone commented on Joe's video.

"Joe, they heard me laugh in the first clip of your vlog from today." You told him.
He looked at you with a mix of fear, regret and something that was unreadable.

You go back and rewatched the section mentioned in the comment. It was true.
"Great editing job Sugg." You say not looking up from your Mac.

"I'm sorry." He apologized. You both didn't really want people knowing that you were dating. "Read more of the comments below. Maybe they think it was something else."

Maybe it was Zoe.

Oh my gosh! I thought it was only me.

They'd better introduce her, whoever she is.

"Well, that didn't help much." You sigh.
"Then we could either make a boyfriend/girlfriend tag and announce it or let it pass." Joe said, grabbing a box of cereal and poured himself a bowl.
"Or.." You say, devising a plan "I could show up more and more in your videos and then let them assume what they want."

"Yeah, but that's the lazy way." Joe said.
"Well, I'm not the one who messed up the editing now, was I?"
"At least I'm not like Jim who revealed Zalfie."

You and Joe were alone in the hotel room.
"So how do you want to play this?" You ask him.

Then Oli walked in.
"Hey yo!"
"Hey Oli." You say not looking up from the computer.
"What's wrong? Joe what did you do?"
"He messed up."
"I love how you just assumed it was me."
You and Joe explained what happened,  but mostly you.
"They only heard you. You could still show up to the meet in greet with Joe and Caspar." Oli reasoned.
"Ya. Maybe they'll think I'm only helping with the Hit The Road USA event."
"So no PDA then?" Joe joked.
You shot him a glare.

"You know what? It's nice outside. Let's go to that carnival." Oli said looking out Joe's hotel window.
"Ok, ya sure." You agree.
Of course Oli and Joe were vlogging and you preferred to stay out of it so when they vlogged or met a fan, you continued on or held back.

"That was CRAZY man!" Oli exclaimed as you entered back in the hotel.
"Ya I loved it!" Joe said smiling ear to ear.
"Ya." You say quietly.

"Tomorrow's the day!" Joe said. Oli had gone back to his hotel room and it was just you and Joe together. "Y/N? You okay?" He asked breaking you out of your thought.
"Huh?"
"You okay?"
"Oh. Ya."
"No. You're not. Is it because we couldn't hang out tonight?"
"What? No. I loved seeing you and Oli have a great time."
"But we couldn't really 'hang out' at the fair."
"But, that's how it's going to be, isn't it? If you're going to be a YouTuber and if I'm not going to show on your YouTube? I'm not going to tell you to stop doing your job. It's just.... Hard." You explain, letting it all out.
"Okay. I'll tell you what. Let's go back." Joe said, grabbing his army jacket.
"Where?"
"To the fair. It's almost empty. We can go on some rides. If people want to say that we are a couple, so be it. I'm okay with people knowing if you are." He walked over to you and held out his hand. "You okay?"
You nodded and let him pick you up off of the bed, embracing you in a hug.