Game on Part 2

IN CONTINUATION TO GAME ON PART 1

~~~

"Who's hungry for Nandos?" Alfie asks.
"Ooh I am!" Zoe says
"Me too!" Joe says raising his hand not looking away from his computer.
"Y/N?" Alfie asks.
"Uh, no thanks. I'm not hungry. I can eat Joe's if I'm hungry." You say, smiling at Joe.
"Fair enough." Says Alfie.

Everyone continues to edit their videos, the TV is on, playing Divergent. You are editing Joe's vlog; making 45 minutes of footage turn into 20 or less. Most of it is him stumbling over words. You have your headphones in. You watch his video once through, then you start cutting parts out.

You watch through the final vlog, the final length, 19:43. Its 3 PM by now.
"Hey Joe, take a look at this." You say.
"What is it?"
"The vlog."
"You're done already?"
"Ya it wasn't that hard."
Joe watches through the video you have edited. When he is done, he looks at you and laughs.
"You like?"
"I love. Especially the part of you."
You laugh. You have edited a 2 minute video clip of you and then made it look like Joe is talking about how much he loves you and that he's rambling about you. Although he especially loves you, he was talking about a different camera in the video.
"Upload?" You ask him.
"Yes please!" Joe says.

"Well," Zoe says coming into the room "I'm done editing my vlog. One main channel video left to go!"
"Ya I have a vlog almost done and the footage from today is uploading." Alfie says.
"I don't know how you do it." You say.
"What do you mean?" Joe asks you.
"Like if you have a vlog from yesterday and a main channel video and a vlog that you're making today. Like how?"
"You get used to it." Zoe says.
"I say that I want to become a YouTuber then I remember that." You say laughing.
"You can use my YouTube channel if you want." Joe says.
"Yeah right Sugg." You say.
"Yeah, you're right."
"Hey! The new Kanye West video is out!" Alfie says excitedly.
"I've never watched a Kanye video or listened to one of his songs or if I have, it was an accident." You say laughing.
"I don't blame you." Zoe says.
"Wanna watch it?" Alfie asks.
"Sure. Why not." You say.

"What did I just watch?" You say.
"Well, that's Kanye." Alfie says.
"What now?"
"Wanna play a game?" Zoe asks you.
"Sure. Film it too?"
"Sure. Two main channel videos that don't need to be edited right away! That works!" Zoe says, reasoning.

A/N:
Hey sorry this part was a little bit boring. If you have any ideas for an imagine or any funny stories that could be put to an imagine, comment or DM me :)

Thank you for reading ! Xxx ooo