Chapter 2: D.M.N.G

[Mirror] "Aaaaah! Aaaaah!"
"That's it. It feels like your whole body is being torn apart doesn't it! The pain! Haha! To think! Ryu is actually strong enough to bare at least three times that!"
[Mirror] "wh-what?"
"I can feel it~ you don't create a perfect copy. My guess would be~ you can hold multiple semblances but they're all weaker than their original counterparts."
[Mirror] "h-how d-d-do I stop this?"
"You don't. It will eat away at your subconscious and act on your emotions, consuming you, changing you, until all that's left... is Grimm."
[???] "Mirror!"
[Mirror] "guys... Help me!"

The rest of mirrors team came rushing into the room ready to give whatever help they could in this unknown predicament they found themselves in.

[Ryu] "run..."
[Dan & Gwenn] "what?"

A familiar black aura enveloped mirrors body, changing it, cloaking it in another version of the Grimm form Ryu took two weeks ago, The same yet different. Mirror, not being used to the influx of emotions and power suddenly went mad, swinging wildly at his teammates.

[Dan] "Mirror! It's us! Stop this!"
[Ryu] "he can't..."
[Gwenn] "tch, Mirror you dumb ass! Get a hold of yourself!"

Their cries were of no avail as Mirror continued his assault. Just then though, Nul, the one who hadn't said or done anything yet, ran towards Mirror, grabbing him by the face and slammed him into the wall with astonishing force.

[Dan] "Nul! Stop! You'll kill him!"

As Nul looked back towards his team leader The Grimm Mirror placed his hand on the robotic armoured boys arm and frost began to form.

[Gwenn] "that's-!"

Nul quickly teleported out of reach of the monstrous boy, reappearing about a metre behind Dan.

[Dan] "if he can still use that... we could be in serious trouble. Gwenn, can I count on you for this?"
[Gwenn] "yes"

Gwenn drew her weapon, a light blue coloured bow and, using a combination of her semblance and the dust woven into the glove on her right hand, she created an arrow made of ice, nocking it in her bow and aiming it at Mirror, she let go of the wire-like string. The icy arrow shot towards Mirror, hitting his foot, freezing and pinning it to the floor.

[Dan] "sorry about this Mirror!"

Dan rushed forwards remarkably fast considering how the massive war hammer in his hands must weigh a ton. He slammed the massive weapon into Mirrors chest, breaking the ice and sending him careening into the wall next to Ryu.

[Dan] "stay down little bro..."

He attempted to stand but simply fell every time he tried.

"Pitiful thing. Put your hand on it Ryu."
[Ryu] "..."
"Just gonna let him die then?"
[Ryu] "..."

Ryu place his hand on the beast, it was slowly being soothed, calming down, before slowly closing its eyes and falling asleep as the Grimm cloak faded revealing an unconscious boy lying on the ground.

[Dan] "Ryu.... what did you just do?"
[Ryu] "I took it..."
[Gwenn] "what? Try making sense."
[Ryu] "I took the Grimm out of him."
[Dan] "wait... his semblance lets him copy other people's abilities so you're saying you took the copied ability? How is that possible?"
[Ryu] "please leave... you're just making it stronger..."
[Dan] "alright, we'll leave but, if you ever need anything... just come find us alright?"
[Ryu] "..."

Dan picked up an injured Mirror and left the room with the rest of team Dmng.

[Ryu] "...thanks.."
"You know they already left right?"
[Ryu] "shut up..."
"You spoke to me!"

-

[Ruby] "you still thinking about torchwick Blake?"
[Blake] "Torchwick, the white fang, Ryu's attackers, all of it! Something big is happening and no one is doing anything about it!"
[Yang] "Ozpin told us not to worry. Between the police and the huntsman, I'm sure they can handle it. Though, I would like to get my hands around the neck of whoever hurt Ryu."
[Ruby] "ahhhh, this sucks! why can't we go see how he is! He's our teammate!"
[Blake] "we can't just sit around doing nothing."
[Weiss] "might I remind the three of you, as the voice of reason, that we are students. First years in fact. We are not ready to go gallivanting around destroying entire criminal organisations!"
[Blake] "then what do you suggest we do!? They aren't going to sit around and do nothing before we graduate!"
[Yang] "she has a point..."
[Ruby] "alright! All in favour of becoming the youngest huntresses to single-handedly take down a corrupt organisation conspiring against the kingdom of Vale.... say Aye!"
[Yang] "*pumping her fist enthusiastically* yeah! I love it when you're feisty!"
[Weiss] "well, I suppose it could be fun."
[Ruby] "none of you said Aye!"
[Blake] "alright then, we're in this together!"
[Ruby] "let's hatch a plan!"
[Yang] "Yeah!"
[Ruby] "*Gasps* I forgot my board game in the library!"
[Weiss] "we're doomed."
[Ruby] "I'll be right back!"

Ruby sprinted out of the room, rounding the corners without looking and eventually ran into a girl with brown skin and emerald hair.

[Ruby] "*looking up* sorry, are you okay?"
[Emerald] "I'm fine *offers her hand to Ruby* just watch where you're going."

Ruby takes emeralds hand getting up.

[Ruby] "oh, right, sorry. Um, I'm Ruby! Are you new?"

Emerald steps aside to reveal a girl with long black hair and auburn eyes.

[Girl] "we're from haven, actually.
[Ruby] "Ooh! You're here for the festival! But exchange students have their own dormitory.
[Boy] "I guess we just got turned around."
[Ruby] "hey, don't worry, it happens all the time. Uh, your building is just to the east of here."
[Girl] "thanks. Maybe we'll see you around."
[Ruby] "yeah, maybe!"

The three walked off past Ruby as the girl with black hair had a smirk filled with evil intention plastered on her face.

- Yang, Weiss & Blake

[Yang] "are we really going to do this without everyone on our team?"
[Weiss] "you heard Ozpin, we can't go see him right now."
[Blake] "we're not exactly following his orders now."
[Weiss] "valid point I suppose."
[Yang] "then the first order of business is to rescue Ryu!"
[Weiss, Blake & Sun] "Yeah!"
[Sun] "so who's this guy you're talking about?"
[Blake] "Sun!?"
[Sun] "don't act so surprised."
[Weiss] "how did you-?"
[Sun] "the window, like always."
[Yang] "Well, the more the merrier!"
[Sun] "cool!... you still haven't told me who this guy is yet though..."