The bar

Joey reached the bar half an hour early so decided to have a drink. He sat down and asked the bartender for a shot of tequila. The barman was a short brown haired man with luscious blue eyes anyone could get lost in. He had a sweet smile and a beautiful voice he sounds like the perfect man!

A little while later the others arrived to see joey sat on a sofa next to this man who turned out to be Joe sugg

A little while later the others arrived to see joey sat on a sofa next to this man who turned out to be Joe sugg. Joey was in a deep conversation when Shane and Ryland came over. Hey Joey!! Who's your friend! Shane, Ryland this is Joe sugg!
A few tequilas later Joey led Joe to the backseat of his car and started kissing joes neck. His kisses went down as he in buttoned joes shirt and threw it onto the front seat still moving down until he reached Joes trousers. He unzipped then until he was staring at Joe in his Calvin Klein underwear. Joe forced Joey out of his clothes and Joey sat in his lap back arched moaning. Shane and Ryland left a long time ago so they were the only ones in the bar car park. They knew they weren't alone for long but didn't care. Joe then said we aren't alone. They were too busy to notice a car had pulled over next to them. It was Shane but without Ryland. The boys got changed, wobbled out the car still drunk and knocked on the window. Shane had visibly been crying so Joey said what's wrong? It's uno! He went missing while we were out! Rylands looking for him now but I came to collect you! Oh my god!! Shane we will come over to yours and help you look. They got in the back of Shane's car and left. Joe fell asleep on the way but Joey was to busy in his thoughts. Not of uno, but Joe. He felt something wasn't right. When they reached Shane's Joe went to sleep on the sofa, Shane went to look with Ryland and Joey stayed with Joe incase uno came back to the house.