Why didn't you say

The boys got in there clothes and went and sat down at the dinner table to talk.
Joe sat next to Joey and oli and Caspar sat the other side.
Joe and joey kissed then they started talking.
So Joe... why didn't you tell us?
Because it would be awkward and you'd think I have a crush on you so we can't do much together. But how you two know each other? Babe?
So I met Caspar because I did a collab with Alfie and then met Caspar through him.
Who knows about you being gay apart from us? Asked oli.
Joeys friends Shane and Ryland but no one else.
Caspar said where are your friend now?
Joey said ... In Hospital... as a tear flowed down his cheek!
Oh my god why said oli concerned!
Well there dog ran away so we went looking for him for hours and... and Shane saw him so crossed the road and on the way back across the road to bring him inside a car sped around the corner  the dog uno made it but... but... the car hit Shane's leg and crushed it... now more tears poured down joeys face.
It's ok babe said Joe kissing Joey sympathetically.
They continued conversation way into the afternoon until finally it was 11pm.
Do we wanna sleep here tonight or go back to yours? Joe said.
Do you wanna go to mine as you've never seen it as we went straight to Shane's? Then you can meet my husky!
Sure said Joe.
They said there goodbyes and left for joeys home.