What?

Joeys POV
I awoke in a hospital bed. I looked around to see a group of my friends all in tears. I tried to remember what happened. Then I remembered... EVERYTHING. I bolted upright which hurt but I didn't care.
Where's joe?
Zoe-He's... he's...
she pointed next to him to see another bed. Joe was lying on in. He was bruised, cut, unconscious and looked in excruciating pain. I started crying.
Is he ok?
Alfie-he hasn't woken up yet. After you fell unconscious we arrived, the men were taken my police but joe was in unimaginable pain. It took us 5 minutes to get him onto a stretcher he was in so much pain. He fell unconscious as we put him on it but then he awoke being carried to the ambulance but the director escaped out of the polices hands and... and...
Marcus- and he started beating joe up further. He tried pulling him off but too late. Even the doctors expect the worst. He's in a coma but may never wake.
No... Joe! I love him. This can't happen! Can't they take me instead.
Louise- I'm sorry Joey.
A few hours later
Joe still hasn't woken. Dan and Phil are supposed to be in the hospital room with us but for some reason they haven't arrived. We were surrounded by Caspar, Marcus, Louise, Zoe, Alfie, Naomi, Connor, Troye and Joes Dad. My Dad didn't care. When I was 13 he'd been drunk and killed my mum by pushing her over and she hit her head. He is on drugs and is always drunk. I hate him. I hope I never see him.
Suddenly we heard a beds wheels rushing down the corridor and a familiar cry. Zoe got up and opened the door. She then fell to her knees in tears.
Alfie-What's wrong?
Zoe-PHIL?
Phil-We were on our way here and... and I got out the car but dan was still in. A drunk driver crashed into our parked car. He was on the side that was hit.
In that everyone burst into tears pouring down their already red puffy-eyed face from mine and joes incident. I couldn't breathe. I just lay there.
This can't happen. My boyfriend and one of my best friends are both in a coma.