Photo shoot

It's been a few weeks since then and Joey and Joe have been together longer and more people know about them. Joe is more comfortable with himself and his sexuality and the boys are asked to be in two different pages of a coming to terms with your sexuality magazine that helps people who are gay, lesbian or straight love themselves.
The boys drive to the city centre and start the shoot. They start off really well but then are separated into different rooms but think nothing of it.
Before hand they didn't know this magazine existed but were fine if it helped. When Joey finished his photos he was told Joe would be a few more minutes and he would have to wait at reception so did.
10 minutes later Joe came out sweaty and pale. Joey asked if there was something wrong he said no. Joey leaned in for a kiss but Joe walked off. What had happened in that room.
When they got home Joe was feeling rather ill so went to bed early. That night joey asked what had happened. Joe started crying.
WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?
Joey said angrily.
They... they... more tears came flooding out.
It was a set up.
The magazine was fake he said as though it pained him to say it.
They tied me to a bed and made me watch a video on how awful I was. How no one likes me and how I am bad for my sexuality.
Joey hugged Joe tighter.
I hate myself joey!
Don't say that said Joey! Sobbing at the pain Joe was in.
Later Joey woke up to Joe. He was still sobbing. He was having a panic attack. He started breathing heavily and saying he was in pain. Joey straight away called 911! As soon as he put the phone down Joe got up and started pacing the room! He was breathing heavier and heavier. Suddenly he blacked out and lay unconscious on the floor.