Sadder

It's been a few weeks since the incident with dan and Phil and I am so happy for them. Everyone is proud that dan overcame his fear of the hate on Phil and they became fully official.
Ever since then Joe has been sadder than usual. It confused me as we were on a happy relationship and he was healthy again and his leg was healed. I needed to understand why he was so sad. I would confront him. He's out now so I decided to text him.

Joey: Hey babe. When you come back we need to talk. Miss you! Xx
Joe:Sure. Will speak later. Love you. Xx
Joey: Love you more!
Joe:❤

When he arrived home I was sat on the sofa waiting. He walking in and I got up and hugged him tight then kissed him
Passionately, grabbing his wrists and pinning him against the wall. I asked for entry and he denied by tounge. I was getting in. First I stated squeezing his bum. He held back his moaning well. I tried again and again but no luck. I then   I started kissing his neck hard leaving a mark but he then pushed me away. I looked up at him confused. I hadn't noticed he'd been silently crying.
BABE!
Joey... I'm sorry.
No what's wrong.
It's the hate joey. It's eating me alive. I.. can't do it... they tiled me over the edge and I can't go back?
What are you saying?
He just sobbed.
I tried to grab his wrist and check but he wouldn't let me so we went into our bedroom and I hugged him again but just as I let go I grabbed his wrists. I pulled up his sleeves on his leather jackets to see more cuts.
Babe...
I'll just go...
No joe...

Too late. He had ran out and into the busy street.