The end

Three months has past by, I found a
small house in a small town and bought it with the furniture. It only cost $350 because some damage needed to be fixed like the stove, drier, and the bathroom sink. How could I forget no AC. I lay down on the shitty couch. My stomach is growling for food. I get up and look to see what I have. Nothing, time to go to the grocery. I got old into my truck, I've been had the money it was just a matter of time when I was going to take it out the bank it'll last until I find a job, the old man actually gave it to me saying it was a distraction that it need multiple repairs and said i could have it and learn how to fix it. So I did, I enter the grocery store and grabbed a small cart. The only things I got was eggs, bacon bread, peanut butter and jelly, ramen noodles, frozen food and pickles. My stomach kept bothering me like hell since the past 2 months. I found myself grabbing a pregnancy test. "What are the chances" I threw them in the cart. "I can't be he said I can't get pregnant" but I did throw up yesterday and I've been getting fat but I can't be.... I check out all my stuff and head to the truck.

As I was driving I seen a father and daughter holding hands walking a dog. I take my attention to the road, I was in the wrong lane and a car was coming my way I close my eyes.

'I saw bright lights I look down I was in my house I grew up in. I seen my dad drinking watching the game but he didn't see me. I went into my room everything was different, not the same. I went into my backyard and saw a man, woman and a child, she looked six with not was fuller hair, She had breathing tub next to her but didn't use it instead she wave goodbye to it. The woman turned around and it was my mother she was talking to the man, it was Stephan my eyes wasn't watering no more and my tears fell. The little girl hugged my mom while she disappeared into air and ran into Stephan arms. He was hold her but not showing me her face. He went to walk away but I yelled.

"Stephan?!" He stop for a moment and faced me and so did the little girl. She was beautiful had his eyes his, his nose, his ears, but mostly reminded me of myself when I was that age.

She smiled. And left with Stephan into a white door and when she opened it, I seen clouds, light and my mom waiting for them with a big smile.'

I open my eyes i was at a green light horns beeping beside me passing me flicking me off. But it didn't matter.

I saw my mom and Stephan and they were both happy and safe.

I couldn't figure out how my mom was with Stephen. She was gone... I watched as the green light went to red.

They were gone, that little girl she looked just like me she...

That was my daughter. My daughter was gone. That was my future? If I gave birth she would only live years until she died? But if I don't I would never see the happiness of all there faces. They didn't look like they was in pain. They were Safe.

Me giving life to someone i would love unconditionally is what I wanted. No matter in the things that will come with her. I will protect her with my life show and teach her better things. I will give her the love I didn't have, And for that she will have my love, I and show her   Things I wish I saw. Tell her stories, laugh and make cookies. To see her grow up. Is all I wanted, there will always be pain, I'm still in pain but with every outcome, there will be happiness and with every happiness there is joy.

I choose happiness.

***

Some might not agree with this ending but for me I do. Thanks for reading this book and showing love.

Another story up soon?
Tell me what you'll like and I'll see.

Any opinions you'll like so say feel free.

Without y'all I wouldn't be able to finish this. Once again for that I'll like to say thank you, for everything.
❤️

( didn't check spelling or grammar )

If your confused on any parts send me a message and I'll explain!