8...

*be mature lmao*

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" He yells coming into my bathroom.

"Get out I'm naked!"

3rd view pov.

Stephan open the door to fine Serena with just her bra and panties, she tried to put on some jeans but she just fell.

"STEPHAN!" She yelled on the floor.

"I don't give a bloody hell if your naked or not" he did like her ass though.

"You didn't feel that way downstairs!" She hollered back. By this time she skipped her pants and put on a shirt.

"Now get out now!" She said, He pulls her into him.

"I don't take orders from you!"

"I sick and tired you fucking stupid ass-"

Stephan pov.

I kissed her damn she talked a lot she moved in the symphony I was, I grabbed her ass kissing rough as I  tang my hands in her hair. I wanted to taste her so bad but I couldn't just take her right here. She moaned.

Serena pov. ( sorry if you don't like pov. Switching 24/7 )

God I hated him so much but how can I when he's kissing me?
He bite my bottom lip not hard but not softly. He entered his tongue in my mouth we were playing a game back in fourth. I moaned god I never felt this way before I wanted him so bad. But I don't know if I'm ready to lose my virginity, or lose it to him at least.

I felt his erection against me making my panties drown.

"Stephan.." He reacted to me moaning his name and picked me up and put me on the bathroom counter, he ripped my shirt of along with my bra seeing my full breast. I took of the suit jacket he was in. Why is he in a suit? Ah fuck it...
His cold hand went to my bare back making me arch. He opened my legs me allowing him to, at this moment I didn't care if I lost my virginity.

He teased me by sucking my right breast Playing with the other with his hand. I was frustrated just take me already!

"Stephan hurry" I wanted him so badly damnit.

"If I start I can't stop" he went to my neck leaving hickeys all over me.

"I don't care" I moan pulling his hair a little.

He picked me up and put me against the wall I actually like him being rough it was exciting.

"What do you like" he whispered in my ear.

"I don't know" I say.

"Do you like this" He put two fingers inside me slowly.

"Stephan" i slightly moan.

"Or this?" He went faster this time making me moan louder.

"Do you" he looked me in my eyes.

"Yes I do just fuck me damnit!" I've never been like this in my life and I liked it.

"Not yet" he went faster and faster with his fingers soon enough I was about to climax but..

"Brother?!" We stop suddenly and I didn't have to climax anymore.

Awe

"Don't come in I'm..." He looked at me.

"Busy.."

"With what? where se... okay but she's almost late"

"Alright okay leave"

We heard his steps disappear, he pulls his finger out of me making me gaps.

"Get dressed" he put me down.

"What about-"

"We'll talk later" he pick up his suit, jacket and leaves me alone in the bathroom in complete shock. How much more can he get confusing.

Stephan pov.

I hated to leave her like that trust me I did.

She wanted me badly and so did I its just... She doesn't know who I am and what I do. If she found out she would hate me. We already suppose to get married one day... Everything is just so complicated.

I was on my way to a meeting about her being human and me vampire.