Garden Part 1.

I stepped out the shower, Stephan still in there. I wrapped myself in towel and brush my tangled hair.
I watched myself in the mirror, my face looked like it had a glow to it.
I touched the mirror making my finger tips feel numb.
I put my brush down and when I looked back up Victoria's reflections is behind me. "What" I say.
She steps closer to me but I watched her in the mirror. "You have a gift, a special gift, just don't use if for the wrong things" "what are you getting to? I don't know if you still want Stephan but you're dead you can't, he can't-" "stop wear u are sweetie" she cuts me off. "I'm here to help, you already know what I'm going to say, basically the same Haley said.
I think I know what you know how this will turn out. Just know that he truly loves you, I see it in his eyes the way he talks and looks at you" "your point is?" I reply.
I did not want to see her at the moment. I feel a tap on my shoulder turning my head Stephan eyeing me.
"You ok? Who were you talking to?" Grabbing my brush continuing... "what? No one I'm fine" nodding his head he takes the brush out my hand and brushes the back of it. "Stephan can I ask you something" "nope"
"What?!"
"No questions, just me and you"
"Alright..." I faced him and he give me a kiss on my four head.

***

I look for outfits to wear finding absolute nothing.  I spot a velvet dress. 'Gorgeous' I slip into it and looked in the mirror behind a door. I twist and turn, but at the same time I didn't know what Victoria meet. Something about I know you know. She could be jealous she can't have great sex in the matter she's in right now. 'To harsh? 'Nah'. Entering Haley room seeing her looking out the window. "Your dress it's pretty" she said and didn't even look at me, "uh how did you," it didn't matter. I came and looked out the window with her, there was a garden I never noticed. "That wasn't there before?" "It was. It only allows the people it wants to see it" 'Okey-doke then'
"Where's Stephan?" She asked.
"I don't know" she nods her head, she walks over to her bed and sits down staring at the wall.
"You okay?" She just continue to stare.i just walked out the room to go see that garden. Haley was probably mad at me anyway, I approach the garden there was only one opening it must of been a maze. I took a couple steps in and the garden some how closed me in.... So. The garden. Can. Move. Oh just how Great. I look up and see Haley watching me, oh come on! she just gonna sit there and watch.
I move slowly around corner sometimes going to a dead end. "Stupid ass maze" I say to myself. I felt like I was going in circles, 'I swear to-" "hello" I jumped.

"Victoria!, I was just wanting to see you" I smiled.

"Really?" I couldn't tell if she was sarcastic or not.

"Uh yes, I need help out this garden"

"No can do"

"What, why not"

"Cant Interfere if you wanna get out it'll let you get out" are you kidding me.

"But I wanna get out..."

"No you don't"

"How could you possibly tell ME how I feel so let me out now"

"Oh look the sun is setting gotta go"

"Your a ghost where could you go?!"

And in a blink of an eye I was left alone.

GREAT.

Hey guys got any ideas whats happening next chapter... I do! Put this book in your book collection thing thingy 💀 for you can know when the updates are.

Vote, share and comment.

A new book will be coming soon.

Let's see if I can get 34k views and 2k votes!

( didn't check grammar or spelling )

LOVE YA BYEEEEE ❣️