14...

We made it to some fancy restaurant and made it to our table that was way in the back , I was sweating bullets at this point what did she know that I didn't, maybe she could help me wait?! she could be reading my mind. I looked at the back of her head leading me the way, she look at me and smiled. Oh shit she probably already knows.

'Serena'

I sat down across the table from her. I looked around there wasn't a ghost hovering me. Haley started up a conversation. "So that's why I came down to see you"

"Oh that's uh cool..." The waiter came to my rescue, we got are drinks.

"I heard you heard about Victoria" I took sips of my coke.

"Mmhm" playing with the straw.

"Okay cut to the chase" I looked up.

"I have these visions of the future, sometimes they're untrue sometimes they aren't, and I had one this morning about Victoria and you, is she here?" She asks.

"I don't know what your talking about..." She grabbed my hands. I felt a tingle inside of me.

"There's...a figure, dangerous, hateful, that tried to harm you, but it's not Victoria?"

"N-no" she lets go of my hands.

"Answer honestly, do you see her?" I look around she must have left.

"No why" I look around.

"Come, follow hurry" she gets up and runs back to the car.

"Where are we going?!" What was the point in taking me a restaurant when we was going to leave?!

"To a hotel"

"Why?"

"I'll explain later Stephan can't no, nor anyone else. Tell me when your next attack happen or when you see Victoria"

"But why" just freaking tell me.

"I tell you later"

I didn't even care no more I almost died today I have no friends and everyone hates me, even a freaking ghost! I'm done. I stare out the window watching the trees pass by as the sun slowly disappears my eyes get heavy to much weight to keep open and I fall asleep.

'I wake up in the car by myself I rub my eyes and a hotel was in front of me it looks about a couple years old. I find myself getting out the car and walking towards it I push the door and was greeted by a man, he ask what room I would like to stay in and for some reason 58 popped in my head he looks at me for a second and gives me the keys.I pass so many doors, it was oddly too quite but it's night time everyone is asleep, I open the door but someone was already In here I turn the Corner and saw her laying on the floor. I got down shaking her "wake up wake up" I stand up where was Stephan? I look at the window nothing but shiny stars. I went back to the girl I lifted her face she was beautiful but there was dirt like stuff on her face like... Ashes  making a symbol.  I look on the dresser and opened the note book that was laying there. She had notes about everything about her pain the voices she's been hearing she wanted help but she didn't want to scared Stephan away, the date was 1789 it's 2016. I must be in a dream or something. The door flys off its hinges what I saw was something I could never imagine he was looking me dead in my eyes. "Lets play a game" I was frozen not knowing what to do he touches my face, "NO!" I grab the pen and stab him in the eye..."

"SERENA" Hayley yelled.

I open my eyes and there was a pen logged in Hayley's eye. What just happen I was just... It was a dream.

"What happen I didn't mean to-" she ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"What happen to you? You was just drawing a picture while I was talking to you" why was she so calm THERES A PEN IN HER EYE.

"I-d- are you alright?!" She look at me and got a towel.

"There's a pencil in my eye I'm perfectly fine, it's not the first time something long went in a h-"

"OKAY we need to go to a hospital"

"No need" she wets the towel and gets out alcohol.

"Wait that's gonna hurt"

"No shit"

"Why can't we just go to the hospital?"

"We vampires don't do hospitals, we'll heal fast anyway"

"But.." She get out some ice and rubs it around her eye watching herself in the mirror.

"Tell me about your dream"

I tell her about my dream and out of no where she pulls the pencil out her eye I almost threw up there was blood everywhere, she gets the alcohol and pours some on the towels and dabs it around her eye. I would be crying my eyes out...For real. She doesn't face me for a moment but when she does her eye look normal, no even a scratch.

"Anyways, why am I here"

We walk to a bed and sat down next to each other. "It's kinda like that one princess who got cursed and could never have something? Oh forget it I forgot but, long ago in the 1600's Stephan was how he is now but much much worst. He killed people just for the fun and he killed a woman who was a witch and she had a husband who was also a witch but he didn't know how powerful he was, later on he found Stephan and put a curse on him that who ever he found love for would be killed but he didn't tell us how, so when Victoria died it was to late "

"Stephan doesn't love me" I whispered.

"He does, he has an odd way of showing it. We are here to find an old friend of mines to undo the curse before its to late"

"How long was Victoria going through this?" I questioned.

"Don't know she didn't tell anyone tell the last minute. Okay it's getting late go to sleep"

"I'm not a kid"

"I'm like a thousands years old you are a kid"

"Whatever, wait you said I was drawing something?"

"Yep it's over there"

I picked up the paper all it had was scribbles I couldn't read it anyway so I put it in the trash can.

Goodnight.

🚫didn't check spelling or grammar. Please vote, comment, and share tell me why you think!🚫