13...

I was pulled up from the tub I immediately started to breath in and out. I look around and I was in Ethan arms. I tried to cover myself but with what.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I was with Stephan.." Trying to cover all my areas.

"Stephan isn't here" he grabs a towel and covers me. I had to ask myself something. Was I dreaming in a dream.

"He to handle some business... I will be watching you for a couple days or so" I laid besides the tub with the towel around me.

"I'm a grown women I can handle myself" I say coughing.

"Your NOT a grown women and if you could you wouldn't be drowning in a tub" he sat on the toilet watching me.

'Tell him..'

I hear I look around that stupid ghost been doing this but it looks different from the other ghost who I saw. I guess Ethan saw my discomfort.

"Want me to leave?"

"No, I mean.."

"Is everything alright?" Just Tell him Serena! No! Said another voice inside me.

"Who's Victoria?" He paused for a moment.

"That's not my place to tell you"

"Stephan isn't going to tell me so just tell me Ima just find out later anyways so spare me time"

He signed "she was everything, he was her everything even though he knew she wasn't the 'one' ( bond ) he saw her as if she was, they were going to get married until.."

I sat there "until what?"

"I already said to much how do you know about her?"

"Don't worry about it" I got up made sure the towel was fitly around me and walked out.

Great just great.

I was finally dressed when Stephan sister Haley came in.

"Knock knock"

"Hey" I said.

"Hey how have you been?"

"Sick" I said sitting down.

"Yeah I heard but are you sure that's it"

"Uh yeah..?"

"No reason, but you know you can tell me anything right?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go get lunch?"

"I don't know" I looked around not sure

"Come on you've been here for like two months"

"Aright" what harm could it be?

Sorry this is really short I just wanted to update for yall, do you think Haley knows what happen? Do you think that she could of help Victoria? Please vote, share and comment! I missed yall.
(Didn't check spelling)