6...

I woke up in a cold bed I could of swear that Stephan slept with me not 'slept' but slept. I got up and walk to the bathroom my eyes were puffy I was crying last night. I took a shower and got dress. I put on some jeans and a shirt, I felt like shit today. I walk out the bathroom to a Stephan sitting on my bed.

"What the hell you scared me!" I yelled.

"Are you okay"

"Yeah I'm fine why you a ask"

"You had a dream last night" Now i remember everything.

"Y-yeah I'm fine"

"Do you need to talk about it?"

"No I'm fine aren't you supposed to be doing something?" I saw him frown and regretted what I asked him, as if I didn't care. I mean I didn't but did.

"Uh yeah I'll see you later" he got up and was about to walk out.

"Thank you" he pause and shut the down be hide him.

****

I was in my bed all day since there was nothing to do.

"LIAM!" He busted throw my door.

"What's wrong are you hurt why you yell?!" He looked around my room with a hand on his gun.

"Uh-um I'm fine I jus- why you have a gun?"

"Safety" he said it like I was dumb.

"Oh well I'm bored" he raised an eyebrow.

"Read a book"

"That's boring" I wine.

"Then fine a good one" I was annoyed now. I rolled my eyes...

"Can you show me around, please?"

"Fine. Hurry up"

****

We were walking through the hallways and he was telling me what was in the inside the doors.

"Shooting range"

"Can we go in?" I asked.

"No"

"Safe room"

"Can we go in?" I asked another time.

"No"

"Business with computers and stuff"

"Can we go in?" I asked once again.

"No"

"Mr. Salvatore chambers"

"Can I go in?"

"No" we heard a girl giggle.

"Hey did you hear that?"

"Uh- no let's keep walking" he was looking at the floor when we heard it again.

"Is that from-"

"Come Miss. Serena we-" I hear a giggle again. I walk to his chambers and long behold a girl on his lap kissing his neck while he was at his desk. I just looked dumb found. He pushed the girl off his lap and turn in his chair and the girl snickered sipping on her wine.

"Serena what are you doing here" my eyes kept moving between the two, it was the bitch from the dinner.

"Got bored but I see that your occupied" I spun around to leave passing Liam who was order to send me back to my room.

I was on my way walking to my room when I bumped into a wall...that had hands?

"Excuse me have I seen you before?" His hands were on my hips.

"Who are you?" I say trying to get out his hold but he wouldn't even budge. He look kinda like Stephan.

"I'm Stephan's brother Ethan, and you?"

"wait what did you just say?"

"Ahh you must be the Serena I heard so much about" he gave me a smirk his hands still in my hips making me shift.

"Get your hands off of me" he pulled me closer.

"Or?" He still had this devilish smirk. I came to his ear and whispered.

"Let's see?" And kicked him in his 'manhood' it's fun doing that really.