2...

No no no this can't be?!

"Come follow me" other woman motion me.

"No I'm not" I said trying not to cause a scene.

"Listen, most vampire would sell you for sex, blood, anything...but with Mr. Salvatore he wouldn't. I think he would not want harm to be in your way your very special"

Think...

"What is up with all this vampire mess?! How can I possibly be special?!"

And how did they know all that person stuff about me?

"We checked, and yes vampire are real they aren't just fairytales that pop up from the book and twilight, and your blood is O which is very rare all vampires ask for that but it's hard to fine" I could tell she was trying to keep her patients with me.

"Your a-"

"Yes yes I'm a vampire I want bite, I will if you don't follow me" I didn't ask any questions after that. We stopped in front of a door that said exit.

"Your letting me leave?!"

"No, Mr. Salvatore is waiting" that got my hopes down instantly I didn't even know him and I don't like him already.

"Before you go take some advice. He's very powerful and won't put up with your disobedience, he's cold bitter but behide all that he's kind, just do as he say"

I nod my head.

"I'll see you soon bye!" She push open the door I walk outside to see a black car.

"Ready?" I jump at his voice.

He was stunning. Jet black mess hair, blue eyes much bluer than mines, built tuff, pale skin...

"Are you done staring let's go" he opens the car door.

( dang I say door a lot )

I got in and he closed the door, he hoped in drivers side snd took off. The car ride was silent, I just looked out the window thinking about everything.

"Are you okay?" He asked which I almost laughed at.

"If you were in this position would you be okay" I bit my tongue at what I just said.

"Feisty I see, well we're almost there"

"Almost where?"

"My place" I let out a breathe.

Great.

~~~~~

We got out the car and two men basically ran to us.

"Majesty! Sir! Uh..."

"What is it!"

"Diane she's in your room ordering you come speak to her this instance"

"Who in the bloody hell let her in!" The men's face filled with even more fear who was this Diane.

"It was m-me sir I'm sorry she said she would have-"

"Fired! Get out my face!" The man beg and beg but Mr. Salvatore didn't even show a hint of caring.

"It's either you leave or die, pick one" he said it so bluntly, the man got off his feet and ran away.

"You!, make sure she doesn't come back in here once she leaves. Doll face"

I snapped my head towards him. Did he just called me doll face.

"Follow me and that's an order"

"What am I your sl-"

"What is that a trick question" we then reached the elevator.

"who's D-"

"That's none of your business" he said sternly ending the conversation. We finally reached his room 100 floor he was fast walking I couldn't even pick up.

We heard a crash noise coming from his chamber in the middle of the room was a tall woman with a steak knife in her hand.

"Oh so you fucking other GIRLS!" She yelled.

"Yes, why the fuck are you here" he replied.

"I want you back I'm sorry I lov-"

"Diane listen clearly. You don't love no one but yourself you're selfish bitch don't forget a whore better went a prostitute who means money your not classy your trashy I have no idea what I see in you probably your boobs but there fake and your really annoying so leave now" he said all that in one breath.

Her face was an ugly shade of red her hands tighten around the knife then she came charging after me. ME like I had did something. But she was quickly blocked from Mr. Salvatore biting her neck. I stood there watching blood grip on the floor, he finally let her go she fell on the floor trying to speak.

"Well then..." He took a napkin to wipe his face. I stood there in horror. There was no way....I can't believe...

"Serena" I voice came from behind me. It was that girl who gave me advice about Mr. Salvatore.

"Come'on let's get you to bed" she eyes Mr. Salvatore and the girl on the bloody floor when leads me the way to a guess my room.

"W-why did he do that" still stock.

"I don't know"

"Are you his-"

"Sister...yeah" that when I saw the similarities, both black hair blue eyes but hers were more greenish.

She sat me down on my bed.

"What will he do to me tomorrow?"

She gave me a look that I couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

"I don't know"

"Is that girl d-dead" we got to my room.

"Probably, look get some sleep you had a long day" in a flash she left me alone.

~~~~~
Week later.

I was up every night twisting and turning but I finally went to sleep some how. I stayed in this room for about a week he would bring me food here and then. I woke up to someone talking.

"That's it" one shouted.

"Well why not she's nothing"

"But she's a person!"

"Clam down for you wake..."

"She already up" I remember the voices it was Salvatore and his sister. They both looked at me then I saw his dark eyes.

"Come on now" he pulled my arm. They must have a fetish of pulling people's arm.

"I didn't do anything!"

"Yes you did" he hollered.

"Then tell me?!" I was so confused. He pushed me against the wall holding me down.

"Your..." He gave me a disgusting look.

"Human" he yanked me off the wall and brought me to a room.

"W-what are you doing"

"I need to eat obviously come here" he ordered I just stood there.

"Or else" still...I stood there shaking my head. 'Fine' he murmurs before taking my arm and biting it. I couldn't explain what I felt. It was... Hurting me but at the same time making me feel better. I moaned it was giving me pleaser? He stop and started at me wide eyed.

"Fuck"

He kept shaking his head.

"it can't b-be"

"Brother?! I felt it! Where is she?" His sister barged in.

"She's right here haley"

I was holding my arm confused.

"How?" she says.