Garden Part 2.

I turn corners after another, repeatedly stoping at a dead end. If I wanted to get out then it would let me, Sounds foolish. I stoped when I see something catch my eye I get closer seeing it was at least a dozen of flowers, white tulips. I pick one and continue my walk around the maze feeling like I'm spinning in circles. Why would flowers just appear here? I was walking for a minute when I felt something tickle my arm, I look down. The flower is bleeding? I was asking myself this. Now I'm saying it, the flowers were bleeding. I heard someone, something breathe heavy making the hair on my arms stand up. HIM I make a run for. This maze made me think faster made me want to get out. I see the ending, yes. I ran when I get jerked back.

Fuck.

'Stupid little girl' he loudly whispered. He open his mouth and I felt like my life was leaving my body.

No.

I kicked him in his ghost balls.

he vanished for a moment but he was right back. 'You really don't understand do you' he wasn't asking, he wasn't giving me a question...

He mocked me.

He picked me up by my throat.

"NO!" I screamed.

He's gone, no more maze, no more flower. No more.

I ran in the hotel, Hailey?! There wasn't any workers, when I thought about it I felt ass of their wasn't any to begin with. She wasn't in her room so I went to mines. The door had blood splatter on it, I see Hailey holding Stephan in her arms crying. Blood was everywhere, everything out of placed, a weird looking bloody stick was next to him. His body limped, hole in his chest.

No.

I ran
I cried
I screamed
I, did. this.

I had to leave, it was the only way.

Hailey pov.

I walked to Stephan room to talk to him either she or he had to leave and neither bothered to. I seen him at in the hallway just standing looking down. Tulips in his hand. Something red was running down his four arm.

"Stephan" I went face to face with him.

He looked at me, hand holding something in his heart, he pulled it out.

"Stephan don't move it'll be alright" I panic, I moved him into his room.

I Layed the stick next to him.  I place my hand on his heart. I couldn't see his future. There was nothing to see. I try harder and the only thing that shows is not him but a girl holding a newborn hand.

I open my eyes and see that the stick has turned into ashes.

Serena pov.

I ran outside and didn't stop. I ran for miles no phone, no food, nothing.

I stop after a few miles and threw up. I couldn't bare knowing Stephan death was because of me. I held onto my stomach.

*beep beep*

A car stop besides me,

"Hey sweetheart, need a ride?" An old man said his country accent wasn't hard to point out.

I hesitated,

"Yeah" I open the car. It had to be old school, never seen a car like this except the old movies.

"Any where you headed to?"

"Where ever your going"

"The south we headed then!"

----

I lay back and stare at the window, I didn't care I just got in a car with a stranger, only thing that was on my mind was Stephan. I must have fell asleep and had a dream, Stephan was smiling while A girl was walking near a lake holding a child's hand.

I woke up we and I was starving.

"Hey you mind stopping at a gas station to get some snacks?" I asked.

"Sure there's one right here"

~~~

I will be finishing it in the next chapter! Have any ideas what's gone happen? I couldn't post it on Christmas I'm sorry but did you get anything special? I got a necklace,

Didn't check spelling or grammar.

Please vote, comment and share.

Get me 2k votes!!!

Merry late Christmas!