16...

Before we start I realized I had a lot of incorrect grammar and spelling in the last chapter and I would like to apologize sorry if you didn't understand.

*its about night by now*

We've been driving for a hour! where in the hell could she be, I look at the Gps and the road ahead.

"I have to pull somewhere and get a bite"

"I hope your not talking about a human"

He didn't answer.

"No, pull over there's probably a deer around"

He pulls over and got out the car. I hear a rustle in the tall grass I look again And follow the sound I can see a mother deer and "Bambi". I step closer but stepped on a stick and they started running, since I was already out of energy I went for "Bambi". I find my way back to the car and started the engine.

"Alright?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah"

We finally pull up to a hotel? It was really old..I could tell, but it seem so familiar I look at the window for a long time. Watching the dead grass and a tree, one particular tree that in a carving had S+V in the middle of a heart. It took me a minute to realize where I was. I had took Victoria here for... why would she be here?

Serena Pov

Something told me to get up. I look out the window "oh shit" .But in the back of my head I was thinking maybe this is a good thing

"What's wrong?...oh come one we gotta go" Haley urge me.

"Why"

"What you mean why?" She look confused.

"Why can't we just tell Stephan"

"Alright"

"Alright what?" I eyed her.

"Tell him, he'll be up here in a minute" she sat down and crossed her legs. I sat down too maybe I'm making the right call instead of running away. The door opens and I see Ethan. "Hi brother" Haley said and they was making there own conversation about me I just looked away. She basically told him the closer I am to Stephan the more harm is done. I was holding my tears I don't know him that much and I already fallen in love with him. I close my eyes and open them and he was in front of me. I got up and hugged him. He was holding me so tight I was scared to let go.

"Don't leave me like that...please" he whispered. He pulled away and kissed my lips, his lips were so soft its was like I couldn't stop.

"Hey!" Haley yelled. "We need to talk"

Stephan pulled away looked me in my eyes and in a second was in Haley face backing her to the wall.

"Why would you take her here? Away form the only safe place I know!"

"Are you sure about that?" Ethan must of left and I was just watching this.

"What are you talking about?"

"The more you get closer to her the more harm is happening brother, don't you see the same is happening with Victoria. The witch. Everything the only way both of yall can be safe is only if yall never see each oth-"

"Come on" he grabbed my arm.

"Where we going?"

He took me to a different room.

*Be mature*

"I want you to know I would never let something hurt you and I wouldn't hurt you either" he put me on the bed and laid me down.

"Stephan your just saying that because-"

"No I'm not Serena I love you."

"I lo-"

He started kissing me going lower and lower was this about to happen?

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes"

He started kissing me, my body tingle everywhere his mouth went. Oh I loved that feeling I rolled on top of him.

"That's my job" he whispered in the most sexiest way I ever heard.

He pinned me to the wall, my hands over my head my leg wrapped around his waist he took my shirt off "What a good day to where my hello kitty bra." He chuckled. "Shut up" and he went right back to kissing me. Somehow his pants was off and I was in the bed with mines off to. "Oh don't forget the matching hello kitty underwear"

"You must love hello kitty"

"Yep" I respond.

"You sure?"

"Yes"

***

I laid on top of him playing with his hair. I sat there for a moment. I sat up and looked at him and smiled. I got up not dressed at all and tried to walk to the shower but every step hurt. "Fuck"

"Want me to help?" He smiled.

"Ah.." He got up and picked me up, my chest on his also naked body. He started the water.

"You know I could take a shower too"

***
8/16 chapter 16 lol.

Hey guys schools tomorrow and I wanted to give yall a update. Thank you for saying a early happy birthday to me I appreciate it a lot. If yall can could you try to give me 2k votes.
Comment, and share please. Goodnight loves!

( for the next book I make please give me characters names if you like. It could be yours or a friend. Thanks! )

Didn't check spelling or grammar. Btw sorry if the book goes a little to fast.