Ch 13: New Guy

AREUM'S POV

I opened my eyes heavily to the sound to my phone alarm. I looked around at the familiar surroundings that were around me. My eyes made its way to look on the floor to see a boy sleeping on the ground with blankets and pillows.

"Taehyung?" I softly said getting off the bed and bending down.

He let out a soft "Mmm?" Without opening his eyes.

My eyes for some reason briefly scanned him as he was sleeping. How does he look so innocent?
His arm caught my attention as I saw bandages around his arm.

"Taehyung ah!" I said shaking him.

"Huh?" He softly open his eyes.

His eyes widen as he saw me so close to him in the morning.

"What happen?" I asked pointing to his arm.

He looked down at his arm and hesitated a bit. He nervously bit his bottom lip and looked at me.

"I...I...too be honest...I don't know..." He answered not looking at me.

I lowered my head down to him and gave him a You're-lying face.

He looked at me with big eyes and covered half of his face with a blanket. He shook his head "no" like a little kid.

"It's fine if you won't tell me then...I won't be nosy." I said standing up, understanding that nosy people are annoying to me too, even though I wanted to know badly.

He let out a sigh.

"It's almost done healing, so you don't need to worry!" He happily said with a rectangle smile.

I laughed at his happiness, and how it didn't seem to bother him.

"Then let's go get ready for the day?" I answered walking out the door.

"Yah Areumie!!!" I heard him yell.

"Yes???" I answered him walking back into the room.

He happily smiled.

"Can you help me get up?" He said trying to reach for my hands.

I bursted out laughing.

"Taehyung, I'm not your mom." I said while laughing.

"Yea, but you're MINES." He said teasingly.

I blinked a few times before slapping my knee and started laughing.

"You mean...Wonho's?" I asked, remembering Monsta X.

I started thinking of them and started fangirling. I threw my arms up in the air and punched the invisible air too.

"Woah Whooo! Monsta X!! I can be your hero!!" I started getting excited until I remembered Taehyung was still here.

He gave me a confused look and tilted his head like a puppy.

"Who's that?" He confusedly asked scratching his head.

"Boyyyy, you should really listen to Kpop. Wonho is a guy from Monsta X. He's literally my everything." I said playfully ruffling his hair and leaving him in his room still confused.
__________________________