Ch 10: Hurt Arm

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"AREUM AH!" I yelled.

The unfamiliar guy looked up to see me. He soon started walking up to me. and pulled out a knife. My eyes widen. He quickly ran where I was at.

"I'm not here to hurt anyone." I said backing away a little.

I looked at Areum with her body curled up on the floor. My eyes and heart just hurt looking at her like that.

Suddenly, the man swiped his knife to my left arm as it started bleeding. I held my arm that was full of pain and blood.

"Your lucky I don't get to stab you yet, Kim Taehyung. One day, I will." he said while walking away.

Right then, I was confused who was this guy, and how did he know my name?

My arm was full of pain. It was bleeding a lot. The blood was slowly dripping off my arm.
I endured the pain of it and ran to Areum to see how she is. She was on the floor crying, holding her stomach. I felt so bad for her.

"Areum, are you okay? Does your stomach hurt?"I softly spoke realizing that she kept holding her stomach. The sun was already gone.

She nodded a bit.

"I'll call your mom." I told her.

I took out my phone and dialed Mrs. Son's phone number.

While waiting for her mom to come, I carried Areum to a bench to sit down. The blood from my arm accidentally reached her clothes, I felt bad for leaving the blood to dry on her clothes.

Her tears were starting to dry up from her swollen eyes. She leaned on my chest, slowly fluttering her eyes to sleep. She must of been so scared alone out here.

"Miahnae Areum." I said.

She quietly nodded her head, agreeing to what I said and fell asleep.
__________________________

Soon her mom arrived.

"Thank you so much Taehyung! I would have never imagined what would of happened to my Areum if you weren't there!" Mrs. Son said to me.

"It's fine." I answered with a smile.

Her eyes suddenly widen hugely.

"Taehyung! Your arm! You need to be sent to the hospital!" she suddenly said, noticing my hurt arm.

"Ah, it's okay. I can just take care of it at home." I replied.

"Come on, I'll call your mom that you're with me." She said convincingly.

I just nodded, knowing that my arm really hurted.
__________________________

We arrived at the hospital. The doctor checked out my arm and wrapped multiple bandages around the big cut.

"Don't use alot of strength on this arm. It's going to hurt more if you do. Arraso?" he said looking at me.

"Arraso." I replied looking at my bandaged arm.

"Take these pain relievers if it starts to hurt." he said offering me the bottle of the pills.

"Thank you." I said receiving it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mrs. Son dropped me off home. My parents saw my arm and asked what happened.

"It's nothing. Just an accident." I lied.

"Well, don't get hurt again okay? It looks like it hurts alot. Go shower and then get some rest." my mom said with a concerned voice.