Characters

-Son Areum

She is one of the queenkas of school and has two best friends, Kim Seolhyun and Park Junghwa
She knows BTS but isn't interested in them, well, lets just say that she never like anybody, except for the boy group on YouTube called Monsta X. People call her Ms.Hard to Get.
"No I'm not! I just didn't find THE one yet."-Areum's words when they call her Ms.Hard to Get.

-Kim Taehyung

He has a crush on Areum and always tries to make her fall for him. He always flirts with her, which obviously doesn't have any good results.
When he aims for a girl, he doesn't give up.

-Park Junghwa

One of Areum's best friends. She sometimes help out the student write the school newspapers. She has a crush on Jungkook

-Kim Seolhyun

Also one of Areum's best friends. Kim Taehyung is her step cousin. She also has a crush on Park Jimin.

-Min Aziah

Someone who dislikes Areum and has a crush on Jungkook and Taehyung. Her plan is to make Taehyung and Jungkook hers. Either one, or maybe both.

-Lee So Eun

Areum's ex best friend in middle school. She moved to a different school so she hasn't seen Areum for a long time.

-Bae Juhyun

Lee So Eun's cousin that moved to the school with Areum. She is there to give revenge on Areum for So Eun. They have different last names because So Eun's aunt (Juhyun's mom and So Eun's dad's sister) is married.
Juhyun is living with So Eun because her parents are going to be in the states for a whole year.

Heads Up!

Lee So Eun wants revenge on Areum after Areum accidentally made So Eun's biggest crush like her and end up dating him and an autograph of So Eun's favorite bias, Hyungwon from Monsta X. She begged her parents to move her to a different school, even though her parents were on debt, because she didn't want to see Areum or have her in her life. She absolutely hates Areum for what she've done. Juhyun is willing to take the revenge for So Eun after she sees Kim Taehyung, and wants him as her own. So, what is So Eun's revenge on Areum? Its how it felt to be backstabbed.

A/N

Hehe, some girl drama here. Also, there might be random characters that appear in the story, and some that might not be mentioned in the story anymore, sorry! My mind is crazy sometimes.