Jimin sat behind the table and stared out into the faces crowded in the seats in front of him.  Someone was missing.  He didn't see the one face he was looking for.  He frowned slightly but tried to hide his disappointment with a smile so people wouldn't wonder what was bothering him.  But where was she?  Why wasn't she here?  Was her sister coming instead?  He didn't see her either.  Where could she be right now?  He tapped his black marker against his face, not realizing he was now sporting a black dot on his nose.

He felt empty without her presence here.  

He felt alone in this room full of people. 

Everything seemed a bit darker without her there. 

Even to him, in that moment, the thoughts he was feeling felt strange and foreign to him. 

What am I becoming? 

He smiled widely as the previously sobbing fan was now in front of him.  He didn't really hear what she was saying as he answered her post it note and slid her book over to J-Hope who was next to him.  He started to put his hand out for her to hold it for a moment but she was already moving on to J-Hope.  He slowly put his hands in his lap and tried not to feel awkward.  He also tried not to think about the person who was missing. 

Taehyung glanced at his friend who was being unusually quiet.  He had noticed there was no Nari in the crowd tonight, and he sensed that was why Jimin seemed a bit down.  He reached under the table and lightly squeezed Jimin's knee.  Jimin gave him a small smile and fiddled with his pen while waiting for the next fan who was again held up with Yoongi, sobbing. 

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and Taehyung was happy to see Jimin began to giggle.  The pair cackled as quietly as they could.  Yoongi was obviously flustered and probably feeling overwhelmed at the amount of crying fans he was having to endure today.  The two friends tried to wipe away their tears from laughing and resume giving their fans the fanservice they deserved.

* * *

Nari walked into the shop and was greeted by a smiling Minnie. "Nari! I'm glad to see you back."

Nari smiled. "Sorry I haven't been able to work this week. Next week I'll get back to my normal schedule, if that's okay."

"Sweetie, you're just fine. You let me know what was going on. I appreciate that. Of course I would let you be off. Your sister was special to you and these were her dreams. I respect you a lot for wanting to make sure they were fulfilled in her absence." Minnie smiled warmly and wrapped the girl in a side hug. 

"Thanks for understanding."  Nari felt her eyes grow hot and she quickly blinked back the tears.  She often wondered when she would ever stop crying at the mere mention of Nana's name.  She was tired of crying and the amount of tissues she had gone through was practically obscene.  She breathed deeply, giving one last smile to her boss, and then walked down the hallway to her designated spot.  Her face broke into a wide, genuine smile as she walked up to the piano. 

Resting on top of the red felt was a single white rose.  A small tag was attached to the stem and she read it slowly. 

"Sorry for your loss.  Play nicely because I'm sure she's watching over you. -J"

Nari swiped away a rogue tear that started to roll down her cheek.  She placed the rose on the music rest and removed the felt, gently folding it and laying it aside.  Her fingers found their position on the cool keys of the piano and she breathed deeply as her emotions began to pour our through her fingers.