Sardines

/Thoughts/

Yugi sighed; he wasn't sure how long he had been hiding behind the flour. /Someone has to find me at some point,/ Yugi thought, playing with the fabric of his shirt. Part of him wanted to be found. He would enjoy the company. Another part of him did not want to be found. The longer it took them to locate him meant the better his hiding spot was.

The knob to the pantry door shimmy and began to turn. Yugi took in a breath and brought his legs in close to his chest. He may have wanted company, but he didn't want to make it easy on them to find him. Light flooded the pantry, not quite making it back to his corner. The light grew dimmer as the door began to close. Yugi smiled to himself. /They will never find me!/ The door stopped moving for a moment and then the light flooded the room once more before the door was closed completely, shrouding the room in darkness. Yugi breathed a sigh of relief.

"Scoot over shrimp."

Yugi arched an eyebrow...."Ba...kura?"

A flare of light sparked from a match, the tall albino raised the small flame to his face; a cocky smirk present on his angular features, "Yup."

"How did you find me? The door was closing..you were leaving," the petite man inquired.

"I didn't see you at first but," Bakura reached over and patted Yugi's spikes, "I saw the top of your hair." Yugi face-palmed. "Now scoot over unless you want me to sit on you." Yugi shifted closer to the flour before he felt the tall slim figure of Bakura lower itself down next to him. The two sat in peaceful silence for a while. The spicy yet subtle aroma of Bakura's cologne reached Yugi's nose. Yugi closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. The man smelled amazing.

"Wow you smell good," Yugi complimented.

"Thank you," Bakura's grin could be heard in his voice. The Thief King opened his mouth and snapped it shut when the door opened again. The albino shifted silently to curl up next to Yugi's petite form. He reached up and pushed Yugi's head down, lowering the petite man's head to prevent this individual from seeing Yugi's tell tale tri-colored spikes.

The person came into the room and looked around. They noticed the large sacks of sugar and flower near the walls. Bakura and Yugi heard the figure shift the bags around. They were getting closer. The figure stopped near them before turning and closing the door plunging the room into darkness. Yugi and Bakura shifted again and exhaled the breath they were just holding. Yugi felt soft warm lips lock on his in a heated kiss. /HEY!/ Yugi was about to push Bakura away before the scent of sandalwood and spices filled his nose. He melted into the kiss; a content hum rose from the petite man's chest.

"Ugh. Get a fucking room you two," Bakura snapped in a hushed tone.

Atem pulled away, "Found you." Yugi's cheeks were as red as Atem's eyes after that kiss. "Scoot forward, Aibou." Yugi complied sliding his rear forward leaving a small space between his back and the wall. Atem positioned himself behind Yugi and placed Yugi between his legs. The petite form leaned up against the pharaoh's chest, "Good hiding place," Atem purred into Yugi's ear.

"Thank you," Yugi whispered back nuzzling his love.

The group did not have to wait long before the next person found their way to the pantry. A chuckle could be heard as the door closed, "Yugi you shouldn't have worn golden jewelry or you should have shifted the flour bags more. The light reflects on the gold when the door is open."

"Thanks for letting me know, Malik. I'll fix that," Yugi sighed, coming to a stand. He shifted the flour bags closer together.

"Whose here so far?" Malik asked.