A Special Ingredient

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter is so short T.T I hope you like it anyway <3

/Thoughts/

The large amethyst eyes slowly opened as the petite youth awakened from the most restful slumber of his life. He was on his side facing Yami; his arm wrapped around the professor's stomach. Yami was facing him; his arms wrapped snugly and protectively around Yugi. The youth could feel the tickle of Yami's breath each time the crimson eyed doppelganger exhaled.

Yugi smiled, watching the object of his affection sleeping so soundly. He wanted to do something special for Yami and for the rest of the group. /I'm going to make pancakes this morning for them!/ Yugi thought to himself feeling his excitement growing within. He placed a small kiss on Yami's cheek before silently sliding out of Yami's grip. The petite youth pulled on his dark blue jeans and a tight black t-shirt that had an image of the Dark Magician on the front. Tiptoeing out of the bedroom and into the kitchen he began to get all of the ingredients to make pancakes.

\/\/\/

Yami stretched; a yawn escaped his dusky lips. His arms reached out for his petite lover. The crimson eyes shot open when his arms could not locate Yugi. His brow furrowed, wondering where he could be until he heard movement in the kitchen. 

He pushed the blankets aside and walked over to his bag searching for his boxers. He pulled out black silk boxers with golden trim and an Eye of Horus in gold on his right hip. Stepping out of the bedroom; his crimson eyes grew wide and his mouth hung open. Yugi stood in the kitchen holding a mixing bowl. Yugi was covered from head to toe in flour. The kitchen looked like it had been struck with a surprise indoor snow storm with the flour scattered all over the floor, the counters, and even on the ceiling.

Yami took a step forward, "What...happened here? Did someone drop a flour bomb on us?"

A brilliant blush covered Yugi's entire face, "Yami!" Yugi squeaked, "I can explain! I swear." Yami arched an eyebrow in amusement and waited in silence for Yugi to continue. 

"Um.." the amethyst eyes looked into the mixing bowl, "The flour and I got into a fight and the flour...um..." the youth let out a sigh before continuing, "the flour won." Yami couldn't hold it in any longer; he burst out in an infectious booming laugh. Yugi smiled when he discovered Yami was not mad. The pink blush dusting his cheeks faded. 

"I will help you clean up after breakfast," Yami patted Yugi's shoulder and looked around the kitchen at the various ingredients, "Pancakes?"

Yugi nodded excitedly, "Yup! I wanted to make breakfast for you and the others."

"That is very sweet of you," he kissed Yugi on the forehead, "would you like me to make some eggs and bacon to go with it?" the crimson eyed professor offered.

"That would be great! You should see Joey eat! The rest of us might not get much," Yugi giggled.

\/\/\/

After breakfast, the group helped Yugi clean up the disaster that use to be a kitchen before the group went up to snowboard. Yami stayed behind again to read. He preferred a good book and roaring fire to biting cold and frozen water covering the land. 

Yugi and Joey were at the top of the mountain getting ready to board down; Tristen and Duke had already taken off down the mountain.

"Sooo uh, Yug," Joey started scratching the back of his head.

"Hmm?" Yugi glanced over to his friend and blinked curiously. 

"So what is goen on wit you man?" Joey asked grinning.

"What do you mean?" the petite youth tilted his head to the side confused.

"You are going to blind me man. You are glowing. What happened to you last night to make you glow this much?" Yugi's mouth formed a silent 'oh.' The blush returned to his cheeks in full force, heating it up to an uncomfortable temperature. Joey noticed his best friend turn ten different shades of pink, "Oh! Yugi! Something is going on. You gotta tell me!" Joey begged.

Yugi face palmed, "Well....uh..." Yugi chuckled embarrassed, "Yami and me kinda...."

Joey's eyes grew wide, "You and Yami.....what?! Come one Yugi tell me!"

"We made love last night," Yugi blurted out. 

"Awww, little Yugi lost his virginity!" Joey almost yelled excitedly.

"Will you shut up! You don't need to announce it to everyone on the mountain," Yugi's blush deepened ten times over.

"So do you love him?" Joey continued as they made their way to the edge and were poised to start their boarding trek down the mountain.

Amethyst met honey brown. "I do. I love him more than anything," Yugi responded as he pushed off and started down the mountain.

"Yug! Get back here! I'm not finished talken wit you yet!" Joey hollered. With a sigh, Joey pushed off and started his way down after Yugi.  

\/\/\/

After their second long day of snowboarding on the mountain, the group gathered in Yugi and Yami's cabin to watch a movie. Yugi informed Joey, Tristen, and Duke about the phenomenal hot chocolate that Yami made him a few weeks before. Naturally, they begged Yami to make them some which the professor agreed to immediately. After flipping on the new Transformers movie for the four; the crimson eyed professor made his way to the kitchen to prepare the liquid delight with a special ingredient to add in Yugi's.

He handed each of them a mug before taking his seat on the couch next to his petitie tri-colored love. Yugi sat in the middle with Yami on one side and Joey on the other. Duke and Tristen claimed the large armchairs for themselves. The professor watched each pair of eyes grow wide after their first taste of the hot chocolate concoction.

"Wow! This is the best hot chocolate I've ever had," Tristen commented, swirling the liquid around in the mug.

"Same," Duke lowered his mug, a chocolate mustache present on his upper lip. 

"I told you guys! He makes the best hot chocolate," Yugi exclaimed excitedly, the sugar already working through his system. He glanced at Yami who had an attractive blush covering his cheeks. The crimson eyes looked down and stared at his fidgeting hands. 

/Wow...he looks..../ Yugi tilted his head looking at his beloved, /he looks almost nervous. I wonder what's wrong. He is normally very confident and calm,/ The youth opened his mouth to ask his crimson eyed doppelganger before he heard Duke ask the question on his own mind.

"Are you okay, Yami?" Duke inquired before lifting the mug to his lips for another sip of chocolate.

Yami provided a fake smile to the group, "Yes, I am just fine."

Yugi eyed him suspiciously; he was up to something. He just couldn't place his finger on what. Yugi shrugged it off and returned to watching the movie and sipping at his hot chocolate. Unbeknownst to Yugi, crimson eyes were not watching the video. They were focused purely on him, worry lines growing deeper as the seconds crawled by. Yugi continued to watch the movie with vibrant excited amethyst eyes. Yami's heart rate sped up as he worried on his lower lip.

Yugi paused when he lifted the mug to his lips; his eyes catching a glimpse of something, "Um...Yami.."

Yami tried to collect himself. He cleared his throat and asked, "Yes, Aibou?"

"There is something in my hot chocolate..." Yugi blinked curiously between his hot chocolate and the fidgeting professor. 

A/N: *sly grin* 

Please feed the authoress with comments and votes! I love them and I love my readers!