Gifts and a Classroom Visit

A/N: Thank you all for the votes and comments. Also thank you for just taking the time to read my story. I am hoping you are enjoying it. :) Just so you know, there are multiple time skips in this story. Usually, it does not mean the story is ending. They are used to progress the story along. Any time I posted a time skip when I first posted this story on Fanfic.net, my readers would ask if the story was about to end. Rest assured, there are still lots of chapters left of this story.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter. Please comment and vote. Both are amazing and loved to pieces. 

/Thoughts/

Yugi and Yami entered their apartment exhausted from their plane ride home. They set their luggage in the corner next to the door. Yugi had to admit, paradise is paradise, but there really is no place like home. Yugi looked around and smiled at his home with Yami. Both amethyst and crimson eyes landed on the bar which was covered with their wedding gifts.

"Remind me to thank Mana for dropping those off for us," Yami sighed contently.

"That was really nice of her. I think we should open them now!" a grin plastered itself on the excitable youths pale lips. 

Yami chuckled at his spouse, "I am okay with that." 

The tri-colored doppelgangers moved the gifts from the bar to the table knowing they would need the extra room. Yugi handed a gift to Yami to open while he grabbed a pen and paper.

"What is that for?" Yami asked arching his eyebrow. 

Yugi smiled, "I heard it is the easiest way to keep track of who gifted us what for the thank you notes."

"Excellent idea!" Yami agreed as he turned the gift Yugi handed him over to locate the from tag, "This one is from Duke."

"Oh no" Yugi giggled, "Knowing Duke, it is going to be something sex oriented."

"Let's see then" Yami tore open the paper and cardboard box underneath. "You were right," Yami laughed; light shining in his amusement filled crimson eyes. He lifted the large bottle of strawberry flavored lube, red fuzzy handcuffs, and a gag ball out of the box.

Yugi facepalmed and giggled, "Trust Duke to always get something sex oriented"

Yami handed Yugi a gift bag, "This one says it is from your grandfather."

Yugi saw a card sticking out of the top and went to open that first. The card read:

My dearest Yugi and Yami,

Congratulation on your marriage. You two are truly destined to be together. Your love is one that will span across the ages of time into eternity.  An example for any who want to learn what love truly is. I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Love,

Grandpa

P.S. Yugi put this on to give Yami some eye candy. I know you mentioned how much he loves leather.

Yugi looked in the bag curious as to what leather item his grandpa gifted. His cheeks turned bright pink, "Oh my Ra...I can't believe he bought that!"

"What is it?" Yami inquired. Yugi pushed the bag over to Yami who reached into it and pulled out a black leather thong in Yugi's size; complete with a sheer black thigh length robe. Yami's crimson eyes darkened. "Why don't you try it on?" He smirked handing it over to Yugi.

The petite tri-colored youth grabbed the items, "Okay but no ravaging me until later... at least until after we are done opening these."

"Deal," Yami purred in his deep baritone voice.