Yugi is Exausted

A/N: Hello all! So uh... We are coming to a part / concept that not everyone enjoys. I don't really want to give a full on warning in this chapter just yet because I don't want to spoil the surprise... for those that do enjoy it. I will put a little bit more information in the A/N in the next chapter, so if you no likey? Don't read the next chapter. However, it was received surprisingly well on fanfiction.net so I do hope it will be here too. 

Moving along, thank you all for reading my work. It really makes me happy that you have taken valuable time out of your day to read my story(ies). Thank you. Really. Thank you. 

SyraTsukiano He is so much stronger than he looks now. He has this incredible strength and confidence that has blossomed in him as he has grown. That is one thing I loved about the lengh of this story. It really gave me a chance to develop the characters and show how they grow as the years pass. And... no...  You aren't the only one *winks.*

Estrellalover Oh yes! Our Yugi was not going to have that. He just had to save Atem. 

Jofisk He really is irresistible. No one is immune to his charms,  especially not Atem. 

Please continue to comment and vote! I appreciate it all. 

/Thoughts/

Atem had a new admiration for Yugi after the youth rescued him. A rescue that placed Yugi in a tent with the bandit lord by himself was a very gutsy and risky move. He was glad that Yugi insisted on taking the combat training as vigorously as he had or such a risky plan would never had worked. 

/Trust Yugi to make the impossible possible,/ Atem smiled and watched the youth sleeping before him. They were both on their sides facing each other. Atem held Yugi in a possessive embrace; the little one resting his head against the pharaohs chest. His deep breathing sending chills down Atem's spine each time Yugi exhaled. The petite doppelganger unconsciously wrapped his arm around Atem and pulled him even closer earning a small gasp from the pharaoh's dusky lips. He placed light kisses on Yugi's little nose, eyelids, and cheeks. Amethyst pools fluttered opened.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you," Atem smiled placing another soft kiss on Yugi's nose.

Yugi smiled and stretched his limbs before wrapping them around his love, "Its okay. It's one of my favorite ways to wake up."

"You will have to tell me about the others at some point," a mischievous  grin played on Atem's lips. 

"I may just make you guess what they are," the youth giggled.

"That would be a fun challenge," The crimson eyes gleamed; ideas danced through his head that he couldn't wait to try on other mornings.

"What did you and the council decide about that gang of bandits?" Yugi inquired curiously.

Atem bit his lip, "We decided to have them judged by the Millennium items and cast into the shadow realm."

"The..Millenni...You mean they are real?! I read about them in one of the Egyptian history books located in our library. I didn't know they actually exist!" Yugi gaped. 

Atem nodded, "Indeed they are real. I prefer not to use them unless necessary. It is just too much power. We decided with the despicable thing they were doing to people: my kidnapping, and the attempted rape the bandit lord was going for with you; the Millennium Items would be the best option."

\/\/\/

Yugi had joined Atem more often when the pharaoh held court. Atem felt horrible that Yugi was constantly sitting on the floor each time he stayed with him in the throne room, as such, he had another throne created for Yugi. The throne was much smaller than the pharaoh's with intricately carved designs. A perfect fit for his petite lover.