There's Always a First Time

A/N: Thank you all for your support. I have changed the rating of this story to mature. Also, I want to give you a fair warning, this whole chapter is a lemon. If you are not comfortable with explicit homosexual intercourse, you are able to skip to the  next chapter and not miss any of the story. If you do read, please vote and comment. 

Now without further ado, onto the lemony goodness!

/Thoughts/

Yami felt his heart race at those words; the very words he had been waiting for. He stood, offering his hands to Yugi. Without hesitation, Yugi accepted the professor's strong yet soft hands and was pulled off of the couch in one quick fluid motion. Yami led him into the larger of the two rooms and closed the door behind them. The professor pinned Yugi to the door, pressing his body up against the youth's. He sucked and nibbled on Yugi's ear while his hands located the hem of Yugi's shirt. The article of clothing was lifted over the tri-colored spikes and discarded without further thought. A burning trail of kisses teased Yugi's skin as Yami worked his way down to Yugi's sculpted torso. Yami located the two rose pink hardened nubs. He nipped one before soothing it with his tongue.  A gasp broke free from the petite tri-colored youth. Yugi closed his brilliant amethyst eyes; his body responding instantly to Yami's touching and kissing. The crimson eyes glided up Yugi's lightly panting chest to see him chewing his lip in pleasure. Yami switched to the other nipple giving it the same treatment; his fingers pinching the other formally abandoned bud.

Without warning, Yami lifted Yugi and deposited him onto the bed. Making swift work of the belt holding up Yugi's pants, he pulled both Yugi's pants and boxers down to his knees and then pulled them off completely. Crimson eyes drank in the sight before him, making his pants uncomfortably tight. The youth lay on the burgundy silk comforter his kissed bruised lips slightly parted, a light blush on his pale cheeks, and his chest rose and fell with each breath he took. Yugi's legs were slightly parted and his member stood at full attention. Yami smirked, /He is surprisingly well endowed for someone so petite./ The crimson eyes professor licked his lips hungrily as he crawled onto the bed. He parted Yugi's legs to give himself a little bit more room. The blush on Yugi's cheeks darkened as he watched Yami intently; not sure what he was going to do next.

Yami was on his hands and knees staring down at the beautiful creature below him. He licked the underside of Yugi's member from the base all the way up to the tip. 

Yugi's breath hitched in his throat, "Oh.....Ra..." He panted.

When Yami arrived at the tip, a sliver of pre-cum laced the slit. He licked his lips again before he slid his tongue across the tip drinking up the pre-cum. The little salty droplets of Yugi's essence danced on his taste buds. Yugi tasted amazing. The youth moaned as Yami took only the tip into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the crown before sliding across the slit. Crimson locked on amethyst. Yami relaxed his throat and took all of Yugi in his mouth. The member easily sliding down his throat. Yugi tossed his head back. His small hands fisting the comforter around him. That had to be the most erotic and gorgeous sight Yami had ever seen. He felt the muscles in Yugi's thighs tense; his smaller doppelganger quickly approached his climax.

"Yes, oh Ra! That feels aah....amazing..." he squirmed and mewled, "Yami" he gasped breathlessly, "I'm gonna" Yami did not withdraw, if anything, he thrust Yugi's member even deeper into his throat and hummed to add to the pleasure. The vibrations sent Yugi plummeting over the edge to climax. "AAAAAH" The tri-colored youth arched up off the bed as he released his seed deep in Yami's throat. Crimson eyes gleamed in satisfaction. He let the soft manhood slide limply out of his mouth. Yami licked his lips, ridding them from the little bit of essence that escaped. Yugi was panting breathlessly; little beads of sweat covered his body and gave him a very alluring shine. Yugi's glanced over the fully clothed Yami eventually landing on the large bulge straining against Yami's leather pants. He sat up kissing his lover. He could taste himself still on Yami's tongue. His hands glided down Yami's clothed chest to the hem of the shirt. He pulled it up and over his head tossing it to the side. The youth sat back on his haunches momentarily drinking in the beauty that was Yami's finely chiseled chest and abdomen.