Punishment

A/N: Hello guys! So I have an ambitious goal for this weekend. Want to hear it? I want to get the remaining chapters of this story edited and put on Wattpad. After this chapter, there are eight left. Not promising this is going to happen, but its my goal. 

Thank you all for your support. It means so much to me. I love all of my readers. Please vote if you enjoyed the chapter. Comments are loved too. 

SyraTsukiano He doesn't make much of an appearance, but what he does is very important. 

Jofisk Oh yes. Atem is really not happy with those guards. Shame shame. You don't cross the pharaoh! 

/Thoughts/

"Hey there," a soft voice greeted the awakening blonde.

Keith groaned, rubbing his eyes, "Hey, Yugi." The petite man stood next to Keith's bed wrapped in the hideous blue gown provided by the hospital. Kieth propped himself up using his forearms to look at his bandaged thigh. "Well at least my leg is still there," the blonde chuckled.

Yugi smiled, "It was close. They almost had to amputate. Seto Kaiba made sure you had the best doctors and they were able to save your leg. Although, you will have a very large scar on your thigh... and chicks dig scars. At least that is what I've heard. Not that I would know what chicks dig." 

"That would be great if they held my interest and didn't bat for the home team. Well shucks," Keith laughed.

"Too bad for them," Yugi shifted before continuing, "I wanted to ask you something."

"Oh? Go for it shorty," Kieth watched Yugi closely. The petite man played with the robe nervously.

"Well Atem and I wanted to invite you to visit us in Egypt when you are recovered. You will be able to stay in the palace with us. We could even show you around Egypt. Well I could at least, Atem is usually busy with pharaoh type duties. Would you come?" The tri-colored man smiled at Keith.

"I would like that. Of course I would come. Thank you, Yugi," Keith agreed without hesitation.

"You never know, we may have a chance to go on a dig while you are there and get into more trouble," Yugi's amethyst eyes laughed while he imagined what else could possibly happen to them.

"Heh...Watch a pyramid collapse on me or something," Keith's booming laughed filled the dreary hospital room. 

"I think you would be attacked by some kind of creature...scarabs perhaps, and I would be buried by the pyramid." The two men laughed at the outlandish predictions they made.

Once thier laughter died down, Keith looked at his petite friend, "Are you going to be leaving soon?"

Yugi nodded, "I'm not about to go back to that dig. I may try to get on another dig in The Amazon at some point in the future, but after what just happened, that's the last place I want to be. I'm going back to Egypt for a while. Give me burning heat, sand, and bandits any day over guides that get us lost, killer river foliage, and black caimans."

"Bandits?" a blonde eyebrow shot up.

Yugi waved his hand with a sigh, "Long story. I'll tell you some other time. You should rest now."

"Don't you start that again! I'll rest when I'm good and ready" Keith growled playfully.

"Okay, suit yourself. I just wanted to say goodbye. They are releasing me today and I'm flying back this evening," Yugi explained.