Paradise

A/N: Ello ello *Waves* 

This chapter has been updated to include the lemon that was previously omitted. So another warning.... there is a lemon in this one. 

Moving along... I really hope you enjoy the chapter! Please show your appreciation with votes and comments. They are both appreciated. 

/Thoughts/

"So where are we going on our honeymoon?" Yugi asked Yami for the 100th time during their carriage ride to the nearest hotel. Yami had planned it so they would stay in a nice resort near the beach after the wedding and then leave the next morning for their destination.

"I'm not telling you, Aibou," Yami shook his head smiling at Yugi's attempt to retrieve answers about their destination yet again.

"Why won't you tell me? I want to know," the tri-colored youth pouted.

The smile never left Yami's lips, "Because it is a surprise and if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it little one?"

"It still will be because I don't know what it is right now, so if you tell me, I will be surprised now. Plus even if you don't tell me now, I will find out at the airport in the morning anyway," Yugi prattled on using his own 'Yugi version' of what is known as 'logic.'

The crimson eyes rolled in amusement, "No, my love. I'm not telling you."

"Can I try to guess where we are going?" Yugi tilted his head to the side. 

"Sure!" Yami grinned, the loving crimson glancing sideways at his lover.

"Really? Will you tell me if I get it right?" Yugi asked hopefully.

"No," Yami winked.

"Aww," Yugi sighed. The petite body slouched further down into the seat; finally giving up his attempts to find out, "okay, I will just wait."

"Sounds like the perfect plan," Yami chuckled knowing he had won. 

The carriage pulled up at their hotel and the bellhop ran over to help them climb out and to get their luggage. They checked into the hotel and headed up to their room. Inside, Yugi took the cloak off that Yami had draped over him and hung it up. He felt strong arms wrap around his abdomen and a hot breath ghoast over the back of his neck.

"I could not keep my eyes off of you tonight," Yami whispered in a sultry voice kissing the back of his lover's neck.

Yugi's cheeks were painted a light shade of pink when he turned to face his new husband, "Really?"

Yami nodded, licking Yugi's ear eliciting a moan from his petite lover. He whispered in the same sultry voice "You will need to wear Egyptian attire more often. The way it looks on you drives me absolutely insane. It was almost impossible to control myself at the wedding and reception."

"I may just do that," Yugi's voice hitched in his throat; unable to concentrate on forming coherent sentences any longer. 

Yami picked Yugi up and pinned him to the wall crushing his lips against the soft delicate lips of his lover. Their tongues waged a war for dominance. Naturally, the professor won as he deepened the kiss to explore all of the sweet crevices in Yugi's mouth. While he was keeping Yugi busy, he unhooked the gold belt around the youth's waist allowing the shendyt to fall to the floor leaving Yugi in only the golden accessories. His hands ghosted over Yugi's soft flesh venturing to the already hardened pink nipples which he pinched between his thumb and index fingers. Yugi groaned into Yami's mouth; his arms wrapped tightly around the professor's shoulders.