Alexander Hamilton

Y/N wiped the growing beads of sweat from her forehead, she had been painting the bedroom walls all day. The walls were a simple yellow with white accents. She had left her queen sized bed in the room since her small petite figure made it impossible to move it. The city was bright despite the darkness, thats why Y/N moved to the city in the first place. The second reason was her being Miss Teen USA, but now at the age of 20 that really didn't matter to her.

"I'm starving, what time is it?" Grumbled Y/N, she checked her phone seeing that it was 7:30.

Groaning she exclaimed, "Jesus, I've been working on my room for almost 6 hours now."

Tossing her phone on the bed, she walked out of the room in to the kitchen area. Opening her fridge she revealed a giant pot of Mac 'n Cheese she had for lunch, shrugging she grabbed a spoon and took a large amount on to her plate. Whilst the food warmed up she decided to grab her phone. Walking through her apartment, suddenly there was a large thud in her bedroom. Y/N was used to creeps, but not in her house. Dashing towards her room, she grabbed a softball bat from her bathroom, yes she keeps a bat in her bathroom.

A loud groan came from her room, and trying to sound brave Y/N stated firmly, "Who's in there?"

"My name is Alexander Hamilton."

"What?"

"My name is Alexander Hamilton. And theres a million things I haven't done, but just you wait, just you wait!" Declared a loud voice.

In disbelief for what she was hearing, Y/N cautiously flung the door of her bedroom open. Revealing a man in his early twenties with brown hair and some type of outfit fromm 1780s'. This man was like a spitting image of Lin-Manuel Miranda.

The man looked up, "Excuse me Miss, but why are you in your undergarments?" Y/N stood in disbelief she was not in her underwear, she was actually wearing black leggings and a Hamilton shirt. She stared at the odd man, and he stared back. This went on for quite some time, before Y/N composed herself.

"Where are you from?"

"One second I was fighting in the revolution and now I'm in some naked woman's bedroom. Where am I?"

"Welcome to 2017, Alexander."

Alexander stood up taking in his surroundings, before laughing, he was in disbelief of what he had heard.

"You're crazy Miss."

"Look out the window, see for yourself." Y/N shrugged, she kept her eyes on him afraid that he would break something. Alex looked out the window for at least five minutes, his moutb agape at all of the odd things he saw.

"I'm really in 2017, oh my lord, oh my lord!" He yelled, and with that Alexander Hamilton fell to the ground and fainted. Y/N had alot of explaining to do.

[A/N WELCOME LADIES AND GENTS TO MY NEW STORY, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT IT WILL GET BETTER]