After calling an Uber and bribing it to stop by Lauren's favorite burger joint first, she makes it to the girl's workplace by noon. As soon as she enters the double doors, she is greeted by Lauren's very forward red-headed colleague.

"Well well well, I hope that you are bringing me lunch this time, beautiful." Bella walks over to the Latina.

"Hey again." Camila smiles shyly before holding up the paper bag. "And unfortunately this burger is already claimed."

"Are you? Claimed, I mean." Bella scans Camila from head to toe.

"Yeah-h." The Latina stutters.

"Looks like the lucky guy or girl likes it a bit rough." The red-head raises her eyebrows as she studies the bruises on the brunette's neck.

Camila clears her throat. "I better- the burger is getting cold so..." She points down the hallway.

"See you around, gorgeous." Bella winks before stepping aside and watching Camila walk down the hallway.

The Latina comes to a stop by the door that reads Mrs. Cabello-Jauregui. A smile creeps up on her lips as she knocks on the door.

"Come in!" She hears a raspy voice yell and she opens the door. Instead of finding just the green-eyed girl, she sees that there are a few students in the room as well. All of them turn their attention from their easels to the door as soon as Camila steps in.

Shit I thought she had a break after her second class, Camila thinks as she stands frozen at the door.

"I'll be right with..." Lauren stops mid-sentence when her eyes land on her favorite brunette. "Camz." She breathes out, a smile gracing her porcelain features.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt I thought you were on break right now." Camila smiles sheepishly and Lauren just makes her way across the room to the girl. She leads them out into the hallway so they can have some privacy.

"No, don't be sorry. I'm glad you're here." Lauren smiles. "They asked me to take up another class in the morning so unfortunately my lunch break is cut short."

"Well hopefully your burger won't get cold." Camila frowns as she holds the brown sack up.

"Well one perk of being a teacher is I get to do this." She sticks her head back in the door. "Alright guys, I know we still have about 15 more minutes left of class, but since you've all worked so hard for the past hour, I'm letting you go early today." The class erupts in cheers and Lauren ushers the brunette back into the room and over to her desk. "Give me a second." Lauren pulls out her desk chair for Camila to sit in before making her way to the door and seeing her students out.

Brown eyes scan the teacher's desk and they only stop when they land on a frame sitting on the right side of the desk. It's of her and the green-eyed girl. They are feeding each other cake and the all white ensemble they are sporting tells Camila that this picture is from their wedding day. She reaches across the desk and takes the frame in her hands. She runs her fingertips over the picture and smiles fondly at a memory that she doesn't remember, but wishes she did.

"If you were about to ask me to re-create that picture with you with the cheeseburger you brought me, the answer is yes." Lauren smirks as she pulls up a chair next to the desk.

"You read my mind." Camila chuckles as she sets the picture back down in it's original spot.

"Seriously, thank you for the lunch, Camz. I'm starving." Lauren's mouth waters as she digs the burger out of the bag.

"Just a thank you for last night." Camila smiles and Lauren, remembering the events of last night, scans the younger brunette's body for present bruises. She grimaces when she sees the bruising around her neck area. Before she can stop herself, she reaches out and tilts Camila's chin up so she can study the bruises better. She traces her fingertips across them with the same tenderness that Camila just used on the picture a second ago.