"F-Fuzen?" She asks, shocked.

"Yes," I snap defensively.

"What an... Interesting name," she says carefully.

"Who's here?" I hear Sakura ask.

I run towards her and hug her, trying not to cry. "I'll leave you to it then,"get mom leaves.

"S-Sakura?" I'm holding in the tears.

"Yeah?" She asks, not hugging back.

"You're my friend, right?" I ask.

I can feel her stiffen, shocked by the question. She's actually thinking about it. Hesitantly, her hands wrap around me. "Of course I am," she says softly.

***

I laugh softly to myself. "Why are you laughing?" Sakura hisses.

I turn to her. "We met each other through insults," is all I whisper to her.

She smiles slightly in remembrance. "Yeah," she sighs. "Why are you being so mean to me? If it's about not meeting you after your mission, I'm sorry, I was on another mission in the Land of Waves,"

So that's why she didn't meet me. "Oh," is all I say. " I mean, that's not why I was being mean. We're all enemies here, and I'm not going to treat you differently because you're my friend. The only people I trust here is Daisuke and Shun,"

Again, a hurt look crosses her face. But there was understanding there as well. "Okay," she sighs.

I notice Shri lean forward. With a smirk he nodded towards Sakura. "Hello gorgeous!" He flirted. I slam my elbow into his ribs, and he falls to the floor with a startled shout. Everyone glances towards us, and the proctor Ibiki pauses in his explanation of the rules.

"Is there something wrong?" He asks icily. I look at Shun, fake concern written all over my face. He scanned the room, and realized how bad this looked. He couldn't admit that a frail little girl had hurt him, or he would look weak.

"Nothing's wrong. I just slipped," he muttered, standing.

"'Just slipping' in the ninja world will get you killed," Ibiki growled. I smirked, feeling triumphant. "Anyhow, as I was saying..."

Ibiki continued explaining the rules. "Why'd you do that?" Sakura hissed.

"Long story. Just... Stay away from him, okay?" I plead slightly.

She nods hesitantly. "I... Yeah, sure," she agrees.

"The test begins NOW!"

We both start in surprise, then turn the paper over quickly. I scan it, and quickly grow confused. It seemed to be written in a different language. I sort of need stood the first four, but after that I as lost. Sakura, of course, was already scribbling away.

I bite the inside of my cheek, then begin working on the first one. I quickly finish four of the questions, and scan then over for any errors. I find none. But I didn't know the last five, and if the tenth question was as hard as these nine, I wouldn't have a chance.

I glanced over to Shun, and he meets my gaze. He shrugs in confusion. Worried, I turn Daisuke. He locks his gaze with mine, then glances to someone else's paper.

Cheat? We're suppose to cheat? I glanced back towards Shun, who nods. We all understood what had to be done. I take a deep breath. Now all I had to do was figure out how to cheat withoout being caught.

I couldn't just glance over to a paper. These were chunin, trained to see the slightest movement. They would certainly catch me doing something like that. But how could I do it? With a grin I suddenly realize how I was going to cheat. I quickly make the signs, and soon everyone in the room was caught in the genjutsu.

I had to be fast. I could feel my chakra draining away quickly. I purposely kick Shri in the head as I clamber out of the bench. He looks around in confusion, but sees nothing. Everyone else still sees me sitting in the bench. I was free to cheat.

I quickly memorize a finsihed paper, then run back to my seat and sit down. I release the genjutsu with a slight gasp. That took up at least a quarter of my chakra. I quickly write down the answers, flipping the page over as I finish. Now, how to help Shri and Daisuke?

"Hey gorgeous, mind giving me a couple answers?" I gasp slightly as he places a hand on my knee.

"Get off me," I hiss.

He raises his hands in the air slightly. "Woah there, tiger," He jokes, "What's the big deal?" I grit my teeth and pointedly scootch away from him. "Come on, don't be like that..." He tries to place an arm around me and I cringe away, wishing the bench was bigger.

"Ow!"

I open one eye to see Shri rubbing his hand. I look around, confused, and I spot a pencil lying on the floor. "Oh! Sorry!" Daisuke calls out. "I was stretching and the pencil slipped! I'll just go grab it..."

"No, stay in your seat," Ibiki ordered, then gesured for one of the chunin to pick it up. I grab it and hand the pencil to the sentinel.

"He stretched, and it slipped thirty feet across the room?" The chunin mutters in disbelief, then throws it point first towards Daisuke. Daisuke catches it between two fingers just in front of his eye, then twirls it in his hand.

"Thanks," He grins widely. I giggle, turning back to the front of the room, ignoring a disgruntled Shri. Daisuke was smarter then he looked. And stronger. He practically didn't even know his own strength. But not only did he stop Shri, but he gave me a chance to give him the answers.

I had placed a genjutsu on the pencil, and as soon as Daisuke had the pencil I activated it. For five minutes he would be able to see my completed answer sheet. Now all I needed to do was help Shri.I glance towards him, but he simply shakes his head. So he got the answers somehow? I'd have to ask him as soon as this was over.

And now, for the tenth question... I sit back as I wait for the time to run out, smirking to myself as I see Shri's rubbish answers. I glance at the clock. Three minutes left.

"C'mon, gorgeous, give me your answers," Shri pleaded. I looked into his pleading eyes, and slowly I turn my paper over. He copies them quickly. "Thanks gorgeous," he mutters quickly, then turns away.

I blinked in surprise. Did that just happen? Did I just give Shri my answers? Why? I hated him! Shri chuckles slightly, an arrogant smirk gracing his face. I scowl at him. Why'd i do that? Why I give him my answers?

"Times up! And now, for the tenth question," Ibiki announced. I shook my head. I had to focus on this question. "But before I give you the question, there are some more rules that you need to be aware of. These rules are unique to question ten. Listen carefully, and try not to let them frighten you,"

I sit up straighter. Here we go. "Alright, rule number one. You guys can choose to drop out. Because if you get this question wrong... you cannot take the test again. You will remain a genin forever,"

I raise an eyebrow. Father had his ways. He would pull Some strings, and I would be a ninja. But Daisuke, Shun... I glance towards Daisuke and he grins, confident. I turn to Shun. He gives me a nod. We weren't backing down. This was a risk worth taking.

"If no one else is going to back down..." Ibiki rumbled, "then all I have to say to you, is...

"You pass!"

____________________

Tada! An update!

Haha we got a little bit of Shri hating going on :3

Why did she give him her answers?!? Haha comment below what you think!

And seriously y'all, please comment! I'd prefer a comment to a vote or follow any day XD

Comment! Vote!

Bye!

gaara119